Chapter 1. The Asshole

As i said in the bio or something of the book the Creepypasta and Hazbin Hotel characters do not belong to me, just being in use for this book! The only characters that belong to me are Y/N, and any other character i add or idk put? and I know the creator of Hazbin Hotel has something planned and is making more to add to the very amazing show, but this is a fanfic! That means anything in this isn't real and you can't go off saying,
"Oh meh lord, this is whats gonna happen next!!"
Nuuuu!! Its just something i made up.
Anyways here's some starters of stuff you might need to know.

Y/N- your name
H/C- hair color
S/C- skin color
F/C- favorite food
H/L- hair length (I honestly don't know how to put that in so i might not use it often.)
E/C- eye color
F/D- favorite donut (yes, there is donut! I made this one so if ya use it at least say i created it. Idc if you use it, everyone loves donut)
S/F/C- second favorite color
T/F/C- third favorite color
ST/N- stuffed toys name
K/N- killer name
I might use K/N, Skull Angel, Killer Nightmare, or Bubbling Death just to make it short. Might use Bubbling Death cause that sounds badass! Idk, i guess vote or comment about it!

And idk what else there is to put but I'm pretty sure I'll remember along the way.......maybe....... absolutely not! (°∀°)b
Lol, lets get started on this books shall we?

Alastor," stay tuned and enjoy the show!"

Author," oh crap its started-"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

There once was a girl whose father discredited her. She was a constant reminder of what he lost. He sometimes reminded her of that. Said it was her fault and that she shouldn't have been born.

Slender and trender always get to them before anymore could be said. He was drunk each time this happened. Splendor would cheer the girl up as she showed no emotion toward these comments.

'Whats the use of crying when nothing gets fixed.' She would think.

Splendor sighed each time as she thought the same thing each time. He didn't know what to do anymore to help her. She was supposed to be happy and a fun killer but offender changed those outcomes.

Today though, Y/N was with jeff on a kill streak. Jeff told her she had to get out of the house more often and stop being such a depresso expresso, having her relate to coffee since she drank coffee to keep her awake.

Lets go check what is happening with them....

Y/N POV

Jeff took me out of the house and on a kill streak. I smirked as we came up to our seventh house and our clothes all bloodied up. My killer name was Bubbling Death (haha) and jeff gave me that name really. Your about to find out why.

"Ready to come in second place kid?" Jeff smirked

"In your dreams!" I sneered

"Alright you know the plan right? You explody me staby!" Jeff asked

"Yes i do the acid explosion to get rid of the bodies and kill, you stab the fuck out of people!" I replied and rolled my eyes.

"Damn sassy, why aren't you this lively at home?" Jeff said sarcastic

"Oh shut up you lunatic!" I said and nudged my elbow on his arm.

He laughed and put his arm around my shoulders pulling me closer to him.

"There's that know it all little brat we know an love!" Jeff teased

I smiled and felt better about myself. The pastas always made me feel better when they take me out on kills an missions!