Part Three .

I woke up a new me . I needed to be professional . Tour would start in a few days and we needed to get this dance done . But no matter how hard I tried , I just couldn't stop . She was beautiful . She was elegant . I wish I had the courage . The brave . I wish she was mine . She was my girl .
That day I walked in , trying to be happy . Witney was already there , going over the dance we've already choreographed . When she heard me walk in , she turned around , smiled , and ran to me to hug me .
" Hi Mark ! Ready for today's practice ? We don't have much to finish , but we have to go over it a lot so we know it ," She said in her adorable voice . She acted as if nothing ever happened . At least someone was being professional .
I soon set my bag down and we then finished our dance . After that , we ran and ran and ran it .
Every time we approached that moment I felt so nervous . I shouldn't have even put that in there . I felt so stupid . I just wanted to tell her . To tell her that I loved her . But I was afraid . What if she didn't like me back ? What if she laughed in my face ? What if she didn't talk to me for that test of my life ?
..............................................................
The next day , I thought it was just a normal day . I got up , did my normal thing , came to rehearsal , and danced with Witney . But it was just a normal day . As I danced with her , I felt different . Like I desperately needed to tell her . I never felt that way before . I couldn't take it anymore . I had to tell her .
" Witney , I need to tell you something . You are perfect . You are so special and I just need to tell you that . You make me laugh when I don't want to , You make me feel something . I can't imagine not having you . Not seeing you everyday . I need you , Witney ! I need you ! I need to you mine . I need you to be my girl , " I almost pleaded to her .
" Wow .. "
..............................................................
Okay , I know this is really bad . I don't really know if o want to continue because I feel like I'm a bad writer .
But please read and give feedback . I would love it if you do . ♡