Who are you?

Its already been two days after that drastic episode that Amelia had. She wasn't responding well to anything. Neither the medications, the therapy, nor the cries of her family. The doctors told their family to visit often but try to be cheerful near her so that , that joy and ecstasy can reach her ears and finally awaken her self- muted heart.
Amelia's condition had deteriorated. Her family brought her things which she always had with her. Her personal diary, which now was desperate to be written again by its owner, her collection of different stories with different genres, the rough book in which the word TREASURE was engraved which were the stories that Amelia wrote herself. Her family brought these things so that Amelia might respond to it.
Doctors wanted to try a bit experiment with her. Instead of isolating her in a separate room, they thought the only possible solution for the betterment of Amelia's health would be to shift her in the ward full of people that were not as bad as her own condition was, but still had problems.

Later that evening, after consulting the family of Amelia, they decided that it would be a good step.

"Just do what you can! I- I just want my daughter back, healthier and happier than before!!!" Cried Grace.

"Believe me, she will , and I hope that she'll be more stronger and happier than she was before but... for that to happen, we have to give her time"

                Patient's ward No. 13

Amelia was seated on chair in a corner. There were many sorts of people there. A few could walk on their own but had some mental issues. Some were just, tied to their bed and some........ Like Amelia, had lost their emotions..... Or most probably..... their SELF

Amelia was sitting there and suddenly two people came near her.

"Oh gosh! It's a pity, such a beautiful girl in this psych ward!!!!" Said a fair complexioned girl with black hair.

"Hmm , don't know what God wants from her or for her." Said a boy, also fair complexioned and with black hair.

"Oh..... Shooooottttt... We are very disrespectful ... Dude, we didn't even introduce ourselves to the poor girl!!!!!" Said the girl slightly hitting the boy on his back.

"Uh..m right right... You first....ummm you know I can't really... Uhh.. express ....myself well" said the boy.

"Alright alright..... Hey dude wazzzup ! My name is Olivia Bennet and this dude right here is Haroald Joshua, actually funny part is that his real name is actually Haroald but. Literally no one in this hospital, not even the attendant calls him by this name.... He is known as Harry .. pretty funny right"

*Amelia still didn't respond*

(Both Haroald and Olivia looked at each other and whispered something)
"Dude!! Go bring your thing Kay?!" Said Olivia sneakingly.

"Alright alright" said Haroald hurriedly.

After a minute or two, Haroald brought his big brownish guitar with him and began singing :
-Beautiful by BAZZI

Hey
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angel
Love your imperfections, every angle
Tomorrow comes and goes before you know
So I just had to let you know

The way that Gucci look on you amazing
But nothing can compare to when you're naked
Now a Backwood and some Henny got you faded
You're saying you're the one for me, I need to face it

Started when we were younger
Swear to God that I loved her
Sorry that your mum found out
Guess that we just really had the thunder
Ain't nobody else said I'd be under
Beautiful, beautiful life right now
Beautiful, beautiful night right now
No, no, no

Hey
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angel.......

His voice was sooooo soulful, so beautiful and sooooo intimidating as if, the medicine was the pain and his song was actually the medicine to heal that . For those 3-4 minutes till he completed his song, it was so peaceful and serene every where that every patient was mesmerized by his voice.

It was so moving that even Amelia responded to it, after a whole week of not responding to anything.

After he ended the song, Olivia said: "Bravooooo!!!! Wohooo three cheers for this young lad with angelic voice,

Hip hip ? HOOORAAYYY exclaimed the patients there..
Hip hip? HOOORAAYYY
HIP HIP ?
HOOORAAYYY
After such noise, the attendant came and yelled, quit it down !!!!!!!!!!

Olivia and Haroald just laughed in return and when they turned towards Amelia again, she was smiling brimingly.
Seeing that Olivia said :
" Aww, you have such a sweet smile girl!!!!!! Just don't let it fade away"
"Oh wait", said Haroald. "She looks exactly our age, don't you think so too Olive ?"

" Arghhh stop it Harry stop calling me Olive okay!!! I feel like I am being put over on a pizza.... Yuck!! I hate olives 😡"
Haroald laughed over this answer, he always teased her with this name.
"Well, yes, she does look us, I mean age wise"
"You know right, we've healed so many people with my beautiful voice and your awkward jokes, she will too" said Haroald while smiling.

" Excuuuuse me?? Mister, it's not for you to decide whether your voice is good or not okay???? And what the hell did you just day?? My jokes are awkward!!!??? Well if they are, they are still less awkward then your real name bro .... I JUST DROPPED A TRUTH BOMB BROO " Said Olivia.

"It's just a matter of time, I know, you'll start communicating with us and..........  We'll share our stories with you and shall share yours" Said Olivia patting Amelia's shoulder.

That time, Amelia felt something but her emotions were still hazy, that feeling was still in Oblivion......