Prologue

"Run Cian! Run!"

"HAHAHA there's nowhere to run kiddo!"

"No!Let him go you filthy rascal!!"

"The nerves, the confidence, the anger, and the fiest all in one eye. HAHAHAHA You want him huh? Want him saved!? YOU WANT TO SAVE HIM!!??HUH!??"

"FCK YOU! I SAID LET HIM GO!!"

He plastered a smile, an evil smile.

No... No... Please don't...

His gun were pointed at his forehead.

"HE'S JUST A KID!!!LET HIM GO!!!"

I've shouted in agony. Tears rushing down through my cheeks, the heavy atmosphere, the fast thumping of my heart, the rage that grows inside of me.

"Any last words?"

He smiled devilishly still pointing his gun to the poor boy.

I'm out of choices, I-I'm... scared...

I-I don't know what to do anymore...

"Please just let him go, pl—"

And before I could finish my words, a loud bang has erupted all over this place.

My eyes we're widened, the same as my mouth were wide opened.

Blood were flowing down through the floor tile the same as the now dead body of the mere child...

I couldn't move my body, I feel numb, I feel weak... I feel worthless.

I am angry...

No...

I am enraged...

I am... furious...

I am.... Mad....

I am full of... Hatred...

The sound of the siren were heard from outside of this building... The devil panicked and looked at me ferociously... He pointed his gun on to me...

"Die."

I was shot in my shoulders, but it felt nothing... I felt nothing... All I can see is blood flowing down through my body...

He ran outside, he escaped.

While I tried crawling into the poor boys body...

He's not breathing, he's heart weren't thumping anymore...

He's gone...

I touched my face and all I can feel were warm fluid rashing down through the floor... I can't stop but to cry...

I... am... hurt...