Him...

I sat frozen with fear..Those eyes... I've seen them before... At the willow tree... 

"Kate?" Elena queered taking my trembling and spinning me to face her. Blinking away the fear I shook my head using my free hand to brush the hair from my face. "What's the matter?" Elena whispered as the teacher began his lecture. Shaking my head once again I forced my lips into a reassuring smile before turning my attention to the teacher. 

As class dragged on I refused against the building urge to quickly glance at the boy to make sure that it was really the same guy. 'It's impossible for them to be the same person, I'm going bonkers,' I thought to myself as the teacher dismissed the class. Turning to Elena I stared at her pondering expression towards me. "Um, class is over," I nudged Elena snapping her out of her trance.

"Oh yes, I was wrapped up in my own thoughts," Elena giggled to herself. "What do you have next?" She questioned as I handed her my timetable. "Ah, English," Elena declared standing up and grabbing her gold polka-dotted bag. I followed behind as Elena briskly lead the way weaving our own a whole new collection of corridors before stopping in front of a classroom. "Here you go, now I'm going to go get some iced tea, I'll see you during lunch," I looked up at her confused before realising she must have a free period. Sighing with relief from knowing she was not simply wagging class I opened the door as quietly as possible to no avail as a loud squeak echoed throughout the quiet room. Upon looking up at me the teacher smiled gesturing for me to take a seat. Thankful knowing I wasn't in big trouble for being slightly late I quickly took a seat at the closest empty seat. 

A/N, sorry this chapter is so short, I got writer's block and couldn't think of how to continue it :(