1: Arrival

You stepped off the airship in awe. Beacon Academy was no joke.

You stepped forward and allowed people to rush past your small frame. You wandered over to a bench and sat down.

You were there. You were really there! After all your training and all your struggle, you were finally able to make it to Beacon Academy.

You came back to your senses and looked around. Where was everyone? Did they vanish??

THE MEETING!!!

You totally forgot!! How stupid of you!!

You stood up and ran towards the doors, but they were locked. Where is everyone, and where is the meeting???

A hunched over walking man with black hair started to walk towards the doors.

Maybe he knew?

"Sir! Sir!" You began running at him, hoping he would turn around.

He did, and the look of shock on his face was the last thing you saw before you ran into his chest.

He wrapped his long arms around you and fell on his back.

You sat up from on top of him and jumped off.

"Oh no!! I'm so sorry!!" You whined, and you grabbed his hand to heave him up.

He was heavier than you expected, but you managed to pull him back to his feet.

"You need to watch where you're going." He said.

His voice was deep and tired, but handsome.

"Hey!" You snapped. "I said I was sorry!"

"Doesn't change the pain it caused me." He rolled his eyes. "Why did you need me?"

"I'm a first year at Beacon Academy...I don't know where the meeting is..."

"Take a left, kid. Then you'll be in the meeting halls."

He opened the door for you. Wasn't it locked a minute ago??

"Oh...okay." you whispered. "Thank you..."

"Qrow. Qrow Branwen." He said.

"Oh! Thank you Qrow."

You ran off, ready to start the day better than what you've previously done.

_______________________________________

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this!