Chapter 5

I was shocked to see that the gun shot was from me. I shot him. I did. And the gun was in my hand. B-But how? The gun slipped from my hands from its weight, making a loud noise as it hit the floor. Stunned, I started to walk backwards slowly putting my hand on my head. I felt like a hammer was bashing against my skull. Cops started to run into the room, "Deanna Wilson, you're under arrest" they said putting hand cuffs on my hands, attaching them together behind my back. Before I could even notice what was happening I heard Jenn screaming my name. I struggled and screamed "let me go! Jennie!!" I yelled but they were stronger than me. They shoved me into a police car, ignoring the fact I was biting and kicking them. They were like- like they feel no pain. They showed no emotion at all. I stared in tears through the window with my hands rapped around the bars that were connected to the window in the back of the police car, looking at Jenn taken screaming to the orphanage. How is this possible? How can my world, and everything that was left in it tear into a thousand pieces?

-------------

To be continued... :) I'll continue if you guys are interested in another chapter, and I'm pretty proud with this one. Please comment and vote, and tell me what you think about this chapter. Thank you for reading, I hope you liked it. Have a nice week, and I hoped you enjoyed Halloween yesterday! 🎃