Chapter 1

I opened my eyes to see a slight ray of sun shine finding it's way through the ugly grey clouds. I force myself up and move aside the crumpled up newspapers whom used as a nice blanket for the night. I forced myself up ignoring my growling stomach and went up stairs to the train station, and from there to the smelly bathroom. Passing through the guard and the rude people staring I made it to the door "Where you think you're going, babe?" a creepy nineteen year-old guy blocked my way  "leave me alone jackass" I replied pushing him aside but he grabs my hands and smirks "You're gonna come with me, NOW" I struggled to escape but fail. suddenly he collapse on his knees crying "wha-" I say and look down to see little Jenn "Thank you Jenn" I say and bend down to my knees "no problem sis" she replies and I smile and walk in the bathroom. Jenn (Jennie) is like a little sister to me, shes seven years old and she's really good at Karate. She was abandoned too, and now we help each other survive. I walk up to the sink and wash my face, and then set the water steaming hot and wash my light blond hair. I push the pink rusty button and make the pink rose-smelled soap come out and rub it good in my hair, wash all the soap out in the boiling water and brush it. I try to grab the hairdryer but surprisingly see that it's connected to the wall. I go out of the bathroom and call Jenn over to come and help me, She sighs and gives me a black hair pin. I take it, and finally i was able to hack it; now we don't need to pay to use it "I know it's illegal Jenn, but we need to survive" I say and she nods but before we even get to turn it on the door bursts open and alarms start going crazy all over the station a bunch of cops run in and say to us "You're under arrest!" me and Jenn both look quickly into each other's fearfull eyes and yell "RUN!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued ( PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ! )