Chapter 6

Sobbing, I backed away from the bars, understanding that I probably will never see little Jennie again. I couldn't stop the tears from dripping down my face, or the deep sadness which filled my heart. I tried to think of a possible and realistic way how could I possibly snatch in an inch of a second the guy's gun from his hand and shoot him - but really, is that even close to being possible? The answer is no. It isn't. My head hurt from thinking so much I decided to give it a brake. But that brake only lasted about two seconds. The idea of me shooting someone, and the fact of in the speed of light; bothered me too much. 'is there something wrong with me?- Is all of this just a big nightmare?' I thought to myself. Oh how I was sure it was a nightmare. But I was wrong. Very wrong. It was beyond a nightmare. I was... I don't know really, you may call it whatever you want. But I prefer calling it prison. Well, I was in prison. But this prison was different- there were... Some kind of creatures I think. Mutants. Some cute but terribly vicious. Some scary but actually kind. I saw them as I walked through the hall with the hand cuffs on my hands, confused more than ever. Was I drugged, or poisoned much? I don't know. Snapped out of my dreams, they pushed me into a cell. An empty cell. Wait. No. There was something or someone under the bed. I bit my lips backing away, so far away until I hit my back against the next cell's bars. Whatever that thing was underneath of the bed - it had teeth. Sharp ones.

-------------------------------

Mwahahahahaha!!! I know. I'm evil. Another hang over. And hey- don't blame me for the madness. I really want this game called "Alice Madness Returns" but my parents say it's inappropriate so--- yeah bummer. Anyway, thank you for reading and for all the support. You can throw whatever you want on me because I was evil with the hangover- throw anything but mushrooms and kiwi. Me don't like mushrooms and kiwi V__V

- BRit.