The meet

In a far away town called shiganshina lived a boy named eren. He lived with his mother, sister and best friend. Today his life will change, for better or worse, well you're about to find out.

Carla; his mother

Mikasa: his sister

Armin: his best friend

...

"EREN HURRY UP NOW" Carla shouted. "Why are you making me hurry? It's not like it's important" Eren said, walking down the stairs. "Eren it's the day of the ball."

Armin said quietly but just enough so they can hear.

"Armin is right eren. It's important" Carla said. "Why do i even have to go?" Eren groaned. "Because the king has requested every omega in the area has to go" Carla said nearly shouting. "Why can't I pretend I'm an alpha or a bata? Or better why can't Armin and Mikasa come with?" Eren said, turning away from his mother.

"Eren your sent is too strong, and they can't go because they are both Betas" carla said grabbing erens shoulders turning him back around. "Eren why don't you want to go?" Mikasa said gently "Okay you want to know. It's because I don't want a mate" Eren nearly shouted clearly annoyed.

"Why don't you want a mate eren?" Armin questioned. "Because all alphas think of omegas as a breeding tool. They will use you to give them children and then either leave you or they will cheat on you" eren shouted. Armin, Mikasa and Carla looked at Eren shocked.

Eren saw the shock on their faces and then walked out of the house. Once he was out of the house and to his favorite place in Shiganshina, an empty place on the outskirts of the forest. Once he was there he sat down and stared off into the forest.

"What's a cute guy like you doing here?" a strange voice said. Eren looked behind him to see a raven haired man who looked to be in his late teens early twenties. "Who are you" Eren questioned. "Oh yea I'm Levi" he said.

"I dont think ive seen you around here," Eren told him. "Yea I'm not from here" Levi answered. "Where are you from?" Eren asked, tilting his head. "I'm from the kingdom of Maria," Levi said.

"How old are you anyway?" Eren asked. "I'll tell you if you tell me what your name is" levi smiled. Eren blushed in embarrassment "my name is Eren" Eren said smiling back. "Well Eren, I said ill tell you my age" Levi said looking at eren nodding. "I'm 21 , now tell me your age" Levi said.

"Well Levi, I'm 17" Eren said. "Well Eren, sorry to cut this short I've got somewhere to go" Levi said standing up. "Yeah me too see you later Levi"