the ball

As Eren was walking back home he ran into Mikasa. "There you are, we've been looking all over for you, I was just about to go to that clearing you like so much." she paused then continued. "Mum wants you home. She wants you to go to that ball no matter what." She stopped. Eren only heard her say 'she wants you to go to that ball,no matter what' he didn't hear the beginning.

"Yeah I will go to that ball." he stopped and began to speak again. "Just to make clear i'm not going to get a mate, I'm just going to make mum happy." Mikasa nodded then waved a hand indicating eren to follow.

As they made it up to the house they saw Carla sitting outside waiting for eren and mikasa. "Oh good, mikasa you've found him" her eyes diverted from her adopted daughter to her son. "Now we have to hurry, the guards will be here in about an hour" she said, standing up walking towards her son. Once she reached him she walked behind him pushing him towards the house.

1 hour later

"Eren come down, they will be here in a few minutes to collect all the omegas." Carla said, after she said that she heard footsteps coming from behind her. She turned around to see her son. Carla smiled and said to Eren "you look so cute in that sweetheart. Now come on, we have to get outside"

A few minutes after they got outside about 12 horses ran into the town 2 of them attached to a carriage. "Every omega has to get in the carriage, don't bother hiding any omega because we will be checking every house to find if there's any hidden" a blond man, who had bushy eyebrows. He looked to be in his 30's.

As all the omegas walked forward to the carriage, eren seemed to get surprised looks from some of the guards. 'Why not am I surprised about this, it's not everyday you see a male omega' eren thought.

Eren reached the carriage and sat in not surprised that every girl in the carriage was smiling and gushing about the fact that they might end up matted to the prince and might one day become queen. Eren justed tch'ed and looked to see who was sitting next to him.

Out of some of the kids he hated, the girl sat next to him he had to hate the most, her name was iris. The reason he hated her so much is because she was just stuck up always saying things like 'i'm going to get married to the prince' and other things. Iris turned towards eren and said "I cant believe im going to meet the prince and possibly become the new queen" she said.

Eren just sighed and turned away. He was so caught up in thought he didn't even hear the coach man say that they were nearly there. He was jerked out of his thoughts as the carriage came to a stop. He looked out the window to see a beautiful place. He then got out once the coach driver opened the door.

Eren followed the rest of the omegas inside to the ballroom. When he got into the ballroom he just went to the wall and leaned up against it. Once he heard a booming voice the room grew silent and turned their head to the front of the room. "Hello alphas and omegas im king luke of Maria, and this is my son prince rivaille."

Now the thing about rivaille is that some people believe he should be prince and some don't. There was a rumor going around saying that his mum and dad weren't married when he was born so he lived with his mother until she was killed, and his father's guard found him sitting in the same room as his mother's 1 week old corpse.

So when he was found he was taken to the palace to live with his father and become the new king once he died.

Once again he was pulled out his thoughts as someone tapped him on the shoulder. He turned to see those blue-gray eyes he had seen just hours before. He automatically knew who he was. Levi. "You know Levi when you said you had somewhere to be I didn't expect here." eren spoke in a calm voice. "Neither, but when I met you in that clearing just by your smell I could tell you were a male omega." Levi spoke matching erens calm voice.

"You know i'm not that into things like this and since you are literally standing at a wall where barely anyone is, I take it you don't either." Levi said and Eren just nodded.

1 hour later

"Well Levi I'm going with the rest of the omegas from my town so bye, i'll hopefully see you soon," Eren said, hiding his disappointment. Secretly he wanted to stay there talking with levi. Levi just nodded to eren before he walked out with the rest of the omegas.

Once eren was in the carriage he just sat down and looked out the window. All the girls are either tired and look like they're about to fall asleep or already have.

Once the carriage stopped eren was the first out running back home. He got out of his clothes he wore to the ball and into an oversized t-shirt. The one thing on his mind was 'levi you are totally the prince' until it got washed away by him slipping into a dreamless sleep.

❤❤❤❤❤❤

word count of the story 921