The clearing: part 1

Hey, guys, I was reading through the chapters and found some spelling mistakes, so I would just like to say don't mind them & I don't own attack on Titan!
Oh I would also like to say that there will be words like slut and whore and more slurs.

This chapter is short

ENJOY

——————————————

As eren awoke from his slumber, he felt a soft breeze come from his window. He gradually opened his eyes then instantly shut them as the light hurt his eyes.

Once again Eren opened his eyes but this time he didn't close them, he left his eyes open to adjust to the light that was coming from across the room.

He slowly sat up, throwing his arms up in the air stretching them. He will slowly start walking towards the door, just as he went to reach for the handle he remembered that it was too early for his mum and sister to be up.

He turned on his heels and walked over to the closet, taking off his oversized shirt and replaced it with a shirt and black pants.

He quickly but quietly walked back over to the door. Opening it making no sound, he slowly crept down the stairs attempting to not make a sound.

——————————————

As Eren got downstairs he checked the kitchen to see if Carla was up. It was early so he guessed that she was still asleep.

He quickly wrote a note telling Carla that he was going out for a bit. He walked out of the house and to the clearing where he met Levi.

He got there and checked if the grass was dry, once he was sure it was he layed back then realised the flowers around him then sat up.

pua nani. It's a flower that only grows on the edge of Trost and shiganshina. You can only see the flower between sunset and sunrise. It only grows in spring and summer.

"Hey slut" eren looked up to see the one and only person who calls him that. Jean.  "What do you want horseface?" asked Eren. "Well whore I just wanted to come see you" Jean said in return. Eren stood up and kicked him in the face, making him fall to the ground. Then grabbing his hair pulling him back up.

"You didn't let me finish. I was going to say I came here because there's an alpha that wants to see you" as Jean finishes his sentence, eren's eyes widen and turns around to find Levi stood there smirking.

Eren lets go of the alpha and kicks him one more time, then tells him to go.

"What do you want Levi" eren spoke in an annoyed voice. "Well brat..." Levi was cut off by Eren speaking over him.

"I have a name you know." Levi looked at him, smiled then spoke. "I know but I'm calling you a brat until you learn all alphas aren't the same."

"Any way. I was coming here to tell you something and walk through town" Levi reached out his hand. Eren took his hand and dragged Levi out of the clearing. "What do you want Levi"

"Well Eren I would like to"

————————-

Cliffhanger.

I'm sorry this took so long I just had writers block so I couldn't think of anything.

Well see you next week.

Look how cute he is.