The clearing pt2

Guys, I'm sorry for the wait, but please listen to the song it's an amazing song and Jake Austin Walker is amazing. If you've heard the song rolling stones you will probably like the song at the top. Also in this fanfic levi is tall because tall levi is hot.
______________________________

"Well Eren I would like to take you somewhere" Levi suggested. Eren looked confused, then started to speak. "Where are we going" "well eren we are going to a place very special to me."

——————————————

As Levi and eren walked out of the clearing Carla ran up to eren and engulfed him into a hug. " eren where have you been." "I went out. I left a note" eren stated.

"What note?" Carla asked, pulling back from the hug. "The note on the table." The beta looked confused. "There wasn't a note on the table"

Eren put his hand in his pocket and felt a piece of paper and pulled it out. The paper read " I will be going out, be back later"

Eren looked down in embarrassment "never mind" he said quietly. Levi looked between Carla and her son, then smirked.

The omega looked at the alpha and said "what are you smirking at" "nothing it's just funny" Levi said in response. "Didn't think you have emotions" eren disputed.

"Oh I have feelings but I don't show them," Levi mumbled. "Why don't you show them?" Eren said as he looked away from Levi's face, blushing a bit. "That has nothing to do with you," Levi argued back.

Eren looked back at Levi then turned away and started walking back to his house. Levi looked at Eren walking away and followed him. "You never answered my question eren" "I did answer" Eren quietly answered. "You did but you didn't give me a full answer"

"What's a full answer to you Levi." "A full answer is an answer with a yes or no, well it is to my question" Levi explained. "Well Oh so powerful alpha, I would give you a yes or no answer if I knew where we were going" the omega answered.

Levi rolled his eyes at the name then said "I already told you, we are going to a place very special to me" eren stopped then turned around. "Oh I know you have already told me that but you haven't actually said where it is" Levi stopped in his tracks the argued back "have you not considered that I'm trying surprise you, or are you just trying to force it out of me"

Eren glared at Levi then walked away, not answering the question. Once he was at his house he stopped outside the door and turned around once again to look at Levi then said "if you want an answer come back tomorrow and I'll have one for you" then walked back in.

Levi accepted that as an answer, for now, he smiled a Small smile then began walking towards his horse. Once he got there he climbed on and started his journey home.

———————————

Levi and Luca, his horse, started to slow down once the town came into view. The alpha looked around him and murmured "big ass trees."

When he got to the castle, he got off Luca and put him in the stable before walking up to the front gates. He looked around and recalled being in the garden with his mother while his father did work.

*flashback*

"come and help levi" Kuchel, his mum, announced. Levi got up from where he sat and wandered over to assist. "yes mother." levi asked. "come and help me pick these flowers."

"don't we have someone to do that?" levi questioned. Kuchel looked up at her son and smiled. "yes levi we do, but I wanted to show you how you do it." Kuchel admitted.

Levi looked at her then turned to walk up behind her. He peered over her shoulder to see what she was doing, "okay, I'll help," Levi muttered. The beta looked at her son then smiled. "Come here and i'll show you how to do it properly." levi let the queen pull him towards the flowers and show him how to collect the flowers properly.
*end of flashback*

Levi didn't know he was crying until he felt something wet hit his hand. The prince quickly wiped his eyes before walking into his home with his head down so no one noticed his eyes. A voice pulled Levi out of his thoughts. "Hey big bro" Levi quickly looked up to see his two best friends, Farlan and isabel.

"Hi izzy" levi responded. Farlan gave Levi a playful grare. "Uhm hello, I'm here." Levi chuckled then turned to his best friend, "hi farlan." his glare softened. "Thank you." Isabel walked forward and looked at Levi's eyes. "Levi have you been crying?" "no" levi lied.

"Are you sure?" Isabel questioned. "Yes," Levi muttered, walking back to his room. I hope eren decides to come.

*with eren*

"Eren" Carla asked, eren turned to look at his mother. "Yes" "what did levi ask you?" eren looked at the ground. "He asked me to go somewhere with him."
"Where did he want you to go with him?" Carla questioned. "I don't know. He said it was a surprise but he said it was a place special to him"

"What did you tell him?" the older omega said (a/n: i can't remember if i said if carla is an omega or not.) "I said I would give him the answer tomorrow," he commented, looking at the floor. "Well are you going to go" Carla questioned, turning to the counter. "Maybe. I'm going up stairs" the omega called walking up to his bedroom to get some sleep.