finding her

Sati was hell worried about her son ...she was asking him if that arun did any thing to him r  tension doubled ....maa ka dil hai naa

" momee ,I'm fine ,us mai itne himmaat nai ki aryan ko touble kare , now don't cry momee ,I hate it when u cry " Aryan said strictly  n wiped her tears Bai beta ho toh yesa ho

" ok baba ,I'll not cry ,OK chalo let's go home , u must b hungry na ,itna weak lagraheho ,chalo my baby " she kissed his cheek n aryan growled angrly " momeeee ,pls no kiss atleast not hear " he said looking around ,

Sati just laughed n ruffled his hair ,n he again kept a angry pout ,n they both left to their little  heaven their home .

..........

Delhi ...

Rudra umapati .......office

" sir ,Mr kunal ,ur PI has arrived ,shall I let him in " asked rudras pa ..in a very polite n professional way ...

Hearing kunals name ,rudras heart fluttered without even his knowledge ......

" immediately send him in ,n yes clear my schedule for an hour from now ,n no matter ,what ever r whoever it is ,do not dare to disturb me understand " he said in a dangerously beastly growl n the shivering pa ,nodded quickly n left ..n kunal entered ..

" good evening ..sir.." He started but rudra cut him rudely jo uske nature hai " fuck the evening ,just say what u got about her ...did u got her present address ...where she is now ? "He asked impatiently like if he waste even a second he will miss getting her ....the rudra umapati sounded so desperate ...now

" I'm sorry sir ,but ,..Jo information mili hai ,I states that , 4 years pehle ,the day before  her marriage ,she went missing n found the next day in a very bad condition ,  neighbors said she was raped n her marriage broke ,n after 2 days of that incident her photograph with a man was published in a local news paper ,..and .." Rudra roared .." What the hell ,photo konsi photo ....show me now .." N kunal forwarded the old paper n by looking at it rudra was beyond shocked now ," bloody hell ,how did this photo got leaked without my knowledge .....fuck  then what happened ..." He cursed looking at the photo  ....which was specially clicked by him itself ...

" sir ..then her father ,he is a very religious man with orthodox mindset ..his family reputation was totally ruined by this photo  so ,he disowned his elder daughter ...n threw her out , after that he performed her post death retuals saying Noe his elder daughter Is dead for him ..then whole family shifted to agra ...this is their present address ..n " rudra was so devastated n angry of what happened years back ..he never tried to find her again ...this much happened ,n who the hell leaked that photo ..still a mystry ..

" I asked to find the girl not her fucking family ......where is she .." He snapped already frustrated ..

" sorry sir ..vo after she was thrown out , neighbors had horribly taunted the girl ,n due to the photo usey kafi badnaami ki saamna karnepadi ,then ...then ..she  " kunal was feared to say ,bcz Rudras  anger will burn him alive ,as he can't find what he wanted bcz that girl had left the world 4 Yeats back itself ....Bechara ...bura kabar dega toh kainaat ko pyara hojayega ..par denatoh padegi ..

" what next ...say it ,..." He again shouted banging his fist hard on his table ..making kunal flinch

" she committed suicide ...that day itself sir ,eye witness ne confirm kiya n cctv footage b hai ,she jumped in the river , from bridge  " he finished n there was pin drop silence in the room ..then taap....rudra Kicked kunal with so much force that he fall down along with his chair ,making his head bleed ...

" ..ur lying ..Basterd .!.she can't ..be dead . she is alive I know it ...I can feel it .... I kill u for his lie ...u know I  never spare  betrayal ...u ." he was about to punch him but quickly  kunal said trying to make his anger a bit down if possible ....

A Cursed Love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें