Character Description

Name: Kiku Hanasaki

Talent: Ultimate Artist

╔══════⊱༻⚪༺⊰══════╗

╚══════⊱༻⚪༺⊰══════╝

╚══════⊱༻⚪༺⊰══════╝

Looks: Petite and pale body, Light brown short hair that fades to a pastel pink with a braid on the right side, as his face was covered by his hair on the left, amethyst eyes and he is the same height as Fuyuhiko. Has feminine features. Wears a white long sleeve polo underneath a light grey hoodie with a green tie.

Personality: A shy and timid boy that struggles to say 'no' when someone asks him a favor which many has taken advantage of. He thinks he is sometimes oversensitive of things.

Background: Kiku is a new transfer student in Hope's Peak Academy. He was scouted as the Super Highschool Level Artist of the 77th class for his award winning artistic pieces from sketches and paintings to sculptures and DIY's. He was often mistaken as a girl for his feminine features and is temporarily mute due to a traumatic event. Kiku just wants to live a normal highschool life and forget about the past. He was an orphan but was later on adopted by his aunt. He struggles to make friends because of his disability and always has a notebook to communicate with others.