Ch.11 🔞 [Yearning]

Kiku's POV

We were at the rooftop of the Academy I was standing leaning against the rails as I look at the sky, Nagito-kun, Hajime-kun and Chiaki-san were sitting down by my feet as they discussed something about a game they were playing, I wasn't really interested since I'm bad at games. I eventually got bored and looked down at them. "Neh, I'm bored." I said and they didn't acknowledge me, too engrossed with the game. "Oi." I called and all I got was a "Yeah?" from Hajime-kun. My eye twitched in irritation from the response. Nagito-kun was on my left and Hajime-kun was on my right, next to him was Chiaki-san the three of them were playing a multiplayer game now with their game consoles.

"You guys have been hanging out too much without me lately..." I commented as I watch them play, they didn't answer me which irritated me more. "Even you Nagito-kun, you're not spending as much time with me anymore." I said bitterly. "Sorry Kiku-kun." he said back to me his eyes not leaving the screen. "Can't we just do something else?" I ask them and they all shook their head. "We're almost at the boss level, Kiku-kun." Chiaki-san said and I sighed giving up on them. "You can always join us but you suck at video games so." Hajime-kun said with a laugh that made me snap. I stayed quiet, observing them, I stare at their hair and I smirk as I got an idea.

I look at Nagito-kun's head and then at Hajime-kun's. "What the heck are these things for?" I ask as I grabbed their hair that was always sticking up like an antenna and pulled it lightly. They made a sound like a squeak as they stood up looking at me with disbelief. Their faces are a bright red as their breathing became ragged. I look at them with wide eyes as Chiaki-san was trying not to laugh by my side. "What?" I asked confused. "H-how dare you!!" Hajime-kun yelled at me shielding his hair. "Hah?" I blurted out still not understanding.

Chiaki-san stood up and patted me on the back. "Good Luck." was all she said as she left the rooftop quickly. I stare at the door where she left, as the two guys in front of me still looked at me, glaring even. "What the heck?" I asked crossing my arms. Hajime-kun took a deep breath trying to calm himself down. "Look Kiku, you can't just...Touch another man's Ahoge!!" he yelled pointing at me. "A-aho what???" I voiced out and he groaned. "Nagito you explain! J-just never do that again!!" he screamed running away through the door.

I stood their in silence, Nagito-kun still panting making me a bit worried. "Neh, Nagito-kun, are you okay?" I ask as I step closer to him, he took a step back everytime I get closer. "Stay back!" he said clutching his chest. "W-what? What's wrong?" I ask as he slid down the wall into a crouching position. I went towards him and the next thing I know I was slammed to the ground with his lips against mine, his toungue entering my mouth when I gasped in pain. I moaned as he pressed his hard on on mine. I pinched his arm when I could feel my lungs burning from the lack of air. He eventually pulled away trapping me against his body as we both panted.

"W-what?" I squeaked out when his knee pressed on my cock. He started kissing my neck leaving love bites that anyone can surely see. I covered my mouth as I let out a high pitched moan when he found my sweet spot, he attacked it mercilessly as I squirmed and whimpered under him, my pants getting tighter as I could feel my underwear getting wet from my precum.

I tried pushing him away, we we're still at the Academy and to do something like this...Someone might see. "Na-nagito~ wait! Wh-why're you doing this here??" I stuttered out his hand started palming me against my pants. "N-Nagi!!" I held his wrist to make him stop. "A-atleast don't d-do this here, s-someone might see..." I said looking at him pleadingly, he clicked his tongue and pulled me up to stand, he dragged me towards the dorm to his room, ignoring everyone who called us, he locked the door and trapped me with it. "You're going to regret what you did..."

⊱─━━━━━━⊱༻⚪༺⊰━━━━━━─⊰

3rd Person's POV