ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

Chapter 4:
(Y/n) and the bakusquad

_______________________________________________________________

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I sighed."I guess I can watch some movies.."

I grabbed my phone and went on Netflix.
_____________________________________________________________

7:00 am

Time to get ready-

I went and put on my school uniform.
I left my room.I went to the class 1-A girls dorms and knocked on them.

They all got out in their Uniforms.We went to the cafeteria.I went behind them.Once they left,I went to the kitchen.

'Time to bake pancakes!' (^♡^)
________________________________________________________

'Time to bake pancakes!' (^♡^)________________________________________________________

It didn't took long to bake these pancakes,With the help of my quirk.I just duplicated them.Even though I love to bake and cook,I can't take my sweet precious time.

Then the cooks of the school came just when I finished the pancakes.

"Oh (y/n) how many times do we have to tell you,Do not sneak into the kitchen!" Miss aikido said.

"I-I'm sorry.."I said.Tears threatening to come out.Mr.Rukido sighed."It's okay,pls go to the cafeteria."MrRukido said.

I nodded.I walked with my head down.I went back to my table that I usually sit.

"NOZOMI-SAN!"

I looked up and saw Mina,4 males followed her.I smiled slightly."Hello Nozomi-san,mind if we sit with you?"Mina asked.you shook your head no.

Mina sat next to me while a guy with spikey red hair sat at the other side of me.

"Hey,The names Kirishima Eijiro"The red haired male said.I nodded,I then search for my notebook.

'Shoot I forgot it!'

I then used my creation quirk and made another notebook.

"Hey Nozomi-san,I have a question.Whats your quirk?"Ashido-chan said.

I frozed.should I tell them?Or make one up?

I opened my notebook,I also made a pencil to write.

"My quirk is creation and Siren"

"Yaomomo has a creation quirk too!"Said Ashido-chan.

We all talked about our quirks,Well the ash blonde male didn't say anything.

"Hey bakubro,you haven't spoken a thing ever since we got here.rw" Kirishima-kun said.

"Yeah,Where is that angry pomeranian we know and love"A blond haired male with a black lightning streak said.

"SHUT UP YOU DAMN PIKACHU RIP-OFF!"The ash blond male said.
I covered my ears.

"HEY WHY ARE YOU COVERING YOUR EARS? ANSWER ME YOU DAMN EXTRA!"The ash blond said.

"ANSWER ME YOU DAMN MONSTER!"

My eyes widen.I closed my eyes and shook my head.

"Your useless!why don't you just give up and Kill yourself!"

'No,not this again!'

"Hey Nozomi-san,are you alright?"Ashido-chan asked.
I got up and left the table.

"Nozomi-san wait!-"

________________________________________________________

Kirishima stopped Mina from going to the (h/c) haired female.Telling her that she needs her space.

Soon the Chefs came with breakfast.

And that's all for today
I feel like this was a cringey chapter but oh well-

Anyways,love chu all and have a good night/day!
(/•♡•)/