ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

Chapter 6
Group chat?
_______________________________________________________________________

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Okay class I-A,today each of you will be going up against our top student.All you need to do is mock her to the ground.Quirks are allowed"Kanto said.

"I'LL GO FIGHT FIRST,ILL SHOW YOU WHO THE REAL TOP STUDENT AND PRO WILL BE!"Shouted Bakugou.

"Okay then,Bakugou will go up against Nozomi.Ready,Set...FIGHT"

Bakugou ran up to me.I secretly used my air manipulation quirk and send him flying away."WHAT THE HELL!"The angry pomeranian said.

He then came charging at me and send an explosion at me.I dodged it easily.Now it's my turn to attack.I used my siren quirk and began to sing.

I then started to summon bones from the ground.Bakugou dogged each one.I Then got his soul and made him stick to the ground.I summon large bones all around him.

I walked up to him and said."get dunked on...you Megalomaniac."

His eyes widen.It then turned into a death glare."Bakugou is immobilized,Nozomi wins"Kanto said with a smirk on his face.

I then released bakugou.He got up and walked back to his class.Kanto then walked up to him.

"I told you not to underestimate her"He said.Bakugou just scoffed and glared at him.Everybody from class 1-A,minus Bakugou came up to me.

"WOW NOZOMI THAT WAS AMAZING!"

"YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS ABLE TO DEFEAT BAKUGOU!"

"Nozomi may I ask,What is your quirk?"

Everyone kept asking more and more questions at the same time.

'Too many questions...(–︿–ιι)'

"One at a time pls"I said softly.Mydoriya raised his hand."Yes Midoriya?"I said.

"If you dont mind me asking,What's your quirk and how is it used.Also what our your draw backs?"I said as he got out a notebook.

"Oh my quirk is creation and siren!I can creat anything I want,even if it hasn't been invented."

"Siren.I can make or use things and powers based on the songs I sing,My draw backs for creation is that I'll have a bloody nose or puke blood if I over use my quirk,Same goes for Siren but I'll also go mute for a week."I said.

I then felt a pain on my chest.I know why.I hate lying...But I cant say my real quirk or Villians might come after me.Thats what principle Haru said...

"wow,Rhank you for telling me!"Mydoriya said and smiled.I smiled back."Those are really cool quirks Nozomi-san!"Uraraka said.

"Pls call me (y/n)!"I said."and why do you want us to call you that Miss Nozomi?"Iida ask.

"Erm..Isn't that what people say to their friends..say their first names..?"I said shyly.My head down as I rubbed my arm.

"AWWWWW (Y/N)!THEN CALL ME MINA FOR NOW ON!"Ashi- I mean Mina squealed as she hugged me.I hugged back.