ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

(Sorry peps,I has change this so it will no longer be a yandere!Bnha x op!reader,I just have some ideas that don't involve yandere-But if you want I can make some oneshots,Maybe even make it a book!How does that sound?)

Chapter 5:
C-can I h-have a-another h-hug?

__________________________________________________________

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I went outside and to a place that helps her calm down.

Nobody comes here a lot,I sat on one the benches.I took some deep breaths.
Suddenly I heard a noise comming from one of the bushes.I got up and walked to the bush.

*boing*

A rabbit hopped up and landed on my arms."W-winter..?"I said.

I smiled

I smiled.Winter was always there to acompanate me when I was having heart attacks,When I feel lonely,etc.

I went back to the bench and began to pet Winter gently.She soon fell asleep.
I began to sing a little tune to pass time.class doesn't start until 8:30.

After I finished singing,I heard clapping from behind me.I turned around and saw Ashido,Uraraka,Midoriya,Kirshima,and
Tsuyu.

"Nozomi-san you sound so AMAZING!"Mina squealed."wait If you can sing,that means you can talk."Tsuyu said.

"Yeah Nozomi-san,Why don't you talk?"Uraraka asked.I stayed silent.
I then signed " I-I d-don't t-talk much b-because I-I hate m-my v-voice.."I stuttered.

"W-Well We think y-you have an a-amazing V-voice N-nozomi-san!"Midoriya said and smiled.

"I agree with Midoriya."Kirishima said in his usual cheery voice.I couldn't help but flash a smile.

"Th-thank you."Said.Ashido then ran to me and rap her arms around be,She then let go."W-what w-was t-that..?"I asked her.

She looked shocked."HAVE YOU NEVER BEEN HUGGED BEFORE!?!?!"She said.

"H-hug?"I said to myself.Ever since I lost him,I forgot all about Human interaction and what the word love means..

"C-can I h-have a-another h-hug?"I asked shyly.Ashido squealed "Your so cut Nozomi-san,And yes!"Ashido said.
Uraraka and tsuyu then joined in,So did Mydoriya and Kirishima.Ashido explained that this was a group hug.

"Than you.."I said softly.

And that's all for today,hope chu enjoy this Chapter

Love chu all and have an amazing day/night!
(/•♡•)/