ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

Chapter 3:
Making new friends,And New feelings?
____________________________________________________________
~Time skip to the dorms~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Okay class 1-A,We are going to show you the dorms."Kanto said.Kanto showed the boys the boy's dorms,And I showed the girls the girl's dorms.

"Hey why don't we have a sleep over to get to know our teacher more!"A all pink alien girl said,Aka Ashido Mina.

'Pls no' (–︿–ιι)

"That sounds like a great idea!"exclaimed a cute burnette,aka Uraraka Ochako.

'Dang it!'

I was then dragged into one of the girls dorm room."Okay,we are going to ask some questions and then get to know each other better" Ashido-chan said.

"Now let's start!"Said an invisible girl,Hagakure Toru.

"Nozomi-san,What's your favorite thing to do?"Uraraka-chan asked.

I got my notebook and penicillin and wrote.'I like to draw,dance,and karaoke.'

We all said what we liked and disliked,etc.

Then Yaoyorozu-chan had the idea of a dance off.I was excited but didn't show it.I let out a "mm"and nodded.

We all took turns,They were really good dancers!Soon was my turn.I was getting a little nervous,Soon I started to dance one I have been practicing for weeks.

After I finished dancing,I saw some of them blush and looked at me in awe."Wow Nozomi-san you dance AMAZING!"Hagakure-chan said.

All the girls nodded in agreement.
_____________________________________________________

I soon left and went to my dorm.I had fun being with the girls,I feel like I can trust them.Did I make...friends?

The only friend I had was Kanto.Everyone else either ignore me or make fun if me.

That's why I don't talk that much or even go to public places.

I opened my door to my dorm and closed it.I then put on a white T-shirt and black tight shorts.I layed on my bed and fell into a deep sleep.
___________________________________________________________

Warning⚠️

This contains rape and gore,If you do not want to read it skip it.

(This is a little flashback/nightmare of (y/n) when she was 6 so yeh-)

"Hey there you little beast"

"P-pls d-don't h-h-hurt m-m-me!"I said.The man laughed."Oh I won't hurt you-"

"I'll make you have a great time,or not"The scientist said as he started to take of his clothes.

"P-please n-n-o!"

The man then started to remove my clothes,I struggle to get away from him but he was to strong.

He then started to touch me."your skin is so soft and beautiful." He said.

"Let's have a good time~"

~Time skip cuz I don't know how to write rape~

"Did you have a good time?"The man said as he chuckled.I cried as I curled up into a ball.

"Hey I'm talking to you,monster!"The man said.I still remained quiet.Crying,In Hope's that he will leave me alone.

"Your going to stay quiet?You are going to get punished"Th man said as he got a strange rope.

He then came over to me and grabbed me by the hair,He yanked me up to my knees.I let out a weak scream of agony.

He then took off my shirt and tied my legs and arms.I was scared,and before I knew It,I let out a loud scream of agony.

The man kept on whipping my back with the wip.eaach hit got harder and more painful.

The man stopped whipping my back.I let out small whimpers.The air hit my whipped back.It burned.

I hissed and cried.The man then got a knife and lifted my chin."This is what bad girls get"He sais and started to cut my face.

He then went to my back and started to cut me.

I cried.Tears and blood combined.I cried and screamed in agony.

"You're a Monster,And this is what monsters deserve."
_________________________________________________________

I woke up screaming.'stupid nightmares'

I then felt something running on my face.I touched it,I was crying.I looked at my alarm clock.

4:00 am

'Guess I won't be sleeping again anytime soon'

I got up and went to my bathroom and washed my face.

"I'm sorry..."

AND THATS ALL FOR TODAY!
I hope you enjoyed this shitty chapter

Love chu all and have a good night/day
(/•♡•)/