¦S E V E N¦

Soraru stated nervously at the bandages that hugged mafumafu's eyes, speaking of the albino, he hadn't spoken a word since he got arrived at the scene.

Carefully unwrapping the bandages as it fall loosely around the albino's neck, his eyes closed and tears started show on the brim of his eyes.

Staring intently at the white haired male's closed eyes, he unconsciously called out his name in a whisper, "Mafu..."

His silver lashes flutter open, a pair of bright red orbs that shined under the lighting, for the first time, mafumafu's eyes were bright and vibrant.

They stared in to each other's eyes as if peaking at their souls, "Sora-" The younger was cut off short when a pair of soft lips crashed into his engulfing him to a light kiss that lasted for a minute or so.

while so mafumafu couldn't help but let his tears fall on the side of his face, a warm sensation sat on his cheeks as he felt it wipe away his tears.

"Get a room you two!" Amatsuki grumbled at the door way, chuckling at the new couple who pulled and looked away in embarrassment trying to cover their red faces.

"I-I n-never thought soraru has such a nice face" The younger mumbled but audible to the person in front of him who seems to be melting.

"Mafu...let's go home after this?" Soraru breathe out with a long relieved sigh, mafumafu nodded in agreement as the doctor approached them and made some necessary check ups if there is an abnormality.

...

The warm morning light seeped through the openings of the curtains hitting a certain blue haired male's pale skin, grumbling at the sudden contact of light in his cheek, he turned to his side and was greeted by the person he loved the most.

Soraru peaked his eyes open, an angel laid before him in pure innocence and beauty. Sighing contently to himself, of what did he do to deserve this god-sent angel before him.

Nuzzling his nose on the side of the albino in attempt to receive body heat but instead was a series of giggles, "A-ah Soraru~ It's too early for this~" Mafumafu whined as he opened his ruby eyes to meet the older male's sapphire ones.

"Good morning" Mafuamfu managed to yawn out as he stretched his arms, "Morning" The blue haired male returned as he wrapped his arms against the other.

"UWAHHH!Soraru, I still need to make breakfast" The albino said as he struggled to release himself from the older male, "Breakfast can wait" soraru replied hugging the albino tighter.

Though the albino's struggles had no effect, 'he's so damn persistent and it's one of the reason why I love him' the blue haired male thought as he gave a long kiss on the albino's nape that sent chills all over his petite body.

A couple of minutes after, he finally set the albino free from his grasp who placed a small peck on his nose before scurrying down to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Mafumafu got the pans and ingredients he needed, he planned on making it simple. Mumbling to himself on how he should do it, he turned on the stove and placed the pan with oil in it.

Heating it up, he then cracked a couple of eggs and gave it a pinch of salt and pepper, once the eggs were done, he placed them on a plate and went back to fry the bacon.

After a few minutes more, breakfast was finally done and now he proceeded to do the hardest part; Somehow getting soraru out of bed.

He went to their shared bedroom to see the other sprawled across the floor while playing on his phone, Well he's out of bed...

"Soraru, breakfast is ready" The albino called from the door,  he waited but still got no reply. Mafumafu sighed as he went out the door and went back to the kitchen to eat, quickly devouring his meal, he went to the bathroom to soak.

He added some lavender bath and stripped before he soaked in, groaning at the warmness of the bath as he submerged himself and stopping once the water hit his chin.

Not long he heard the door open and close, it was none other than soraru who invited himself in the tub.

He pulled the albino, sitting him in between his legs, "I love you so much" Soraru mumbled as he buried his face on the albino's hair who giggled and replied,

"I love you too"

...

A/N:

That was so fucking sappy T^T oh well...

I wonder if I should make KashiTsuki or UraSaka next.

Lemme know which you prefer!