A Sexy Diaper change. [Explicit]

It was as warm evening in Adventure bay. The pups were all relaxing in there own way.

Tracker and Rocky where playing with a soccer ball. The two had been here for about 15-20 minutes.

"Hey Rocky. I'm getting a bit tired. I think I'm done for now." Tracker says as he kicks the ball back to the mix breed.

"Ok. Do you want to head in?" Rocky asks as he meets up with Tracker.

"Sure. What do you want to do inside?" Tracker asks.

"Um I don't." Rocky says as he walks with Tracker.

"Maybe we could play a game? Maybe pup-pup-boogie?" Tracker says.

"Ok. Do you want me to check your diaper before we start?" Rocky asks.

"Sure. Its always better to play dry then wet." Tracker says.

Rocky feels the front, and back of Trackers diaper to see if he needed a change.

"Your wet in the front, but other than that you seem good." Rocky says.

"Would you like me to change you?" Rocky asks.

Tracker took a second to answer. Sure just about everyone has changed him, but typically Chase changes him, because to two have a nice bond, and this is a special time for the two, that may contain more that just a change. Tracker gave it a bit more thought before he answers.

"Sure." Tracker says hesitantly.

"Ok. I have some supplies in my room, but where ever you would like to be changed, we can do it." Rocky says.

"Um. I typically do it in Chases room, but we can do it in your room." Tracker says.

"Well do you want me to see if Chase would let us get you changed in his room?" Rocky asks.

"No, I'm fine with getting changed in your room." Tracker says.

"Ok. Then lets go." Rocky says as he leads the way.

Something that was a somewhat secret that Chase and Tracker thought they had was that the two where in love. But everyone knew, so it was not that much of a secret.

The two of them walked into Rocky's room, and Rocky set up the changing supplies.

"Ok, I'm ready for you." Rocky says to Tracker as he pats the changing mat he set up.

Tracker laid down, and Rocky started the change. The mix removed the two tabs and removed the front, and just as Tracker was fearing, his friend decided to say 'Hi.' The little pup covered his face with his ears as he blushed.

Rocky chuckled before speaking.

"Would you like me to help your friend?" The mix asked.

"What was that?" Tracker asked as he lifted one of his ears.

"Well i was offering to help your friend." Rocky says. "I mean, like I'm not surprised that you find the arousing. And especially with the whole Chase and Tracker dating thing, and having him change you. I'm like not at all surprised." Rocky adds on.

Before answering the last question Tracker asks.

"Wait!? How did you know about Chase and I?"

"Its obvious. Well all know. You two are always spending time together. Playing with each other. Sitting next to each other. And he's the one who changes your diaper like 90% of the time.'' Rocky says.

"Oh... Well Chase usually helps my friend." Tracker says.

"Ok. Well if you want me to send you over i can. I can send you over fresh if you would like." Rocky offers.