❦Chapter 6: "Can we snuggle?"❦

Hands. All over me, enveloping my body in darkness and pain. I still feel them, oh god his hands...Sticking to me like thick black tar, not allowing oxygen to reach me. I can't feel anymore and it hurts. Please somebody, help me.

I felt my body shoot upwards, a sharp headache following the return of my consciousness and my eyes beginning to focus on a rather fancy yet dimly lit room. I looked around until I noticed the large open window beside me rustling the curtains with a clear, cool breeze.

Where was I? I thought, looking down at myself. I had on some comfortable black silk pyjamas that were slightly baggy, but otherwise fit me perfectly. My lower half was tucked snugly underneath some pretty lace bed sheets and the room was mainly a dark turquoise colour, the only source of light being a patterned antique lamp beside the bed.

I peeled the covers off of my lower half and slid out of the bed, grabbing the beside table for support as I almost lost my footing. You're a fucking idiot Alois, you just had to get drunk didn't you? I cursed myself. Getting a better view of the room I didn't know how I couldn't tell before that it was obviously Ciel's house. The colours, style, even smell was so sharp yet comfortable, like him. Gently pulling open the door I headed down the staircase toward the only noise I could hear, the noise most likely being a TV.

As I approached the noise I saw flickering lights from underneath a closed door, cautiously pushing the door open I spotted my little bluenette laying comfortably across a large velvet sofa watching TV. I couldn't force the small smile off my face as I entered, pushing some of my hair away from my eyes.

"Ciel?" I whispered, slowly stepping closer.

"Holy sh-" He nearly jumped, staring at me for a second before his face softened, "Oh, it's you. How are you feeling?"

"What do you mean 'oh it's you'?" I huffed, raising an eyebrow.

"At least answer my question blondie." Ciel replied, crossing his arms.

"I feel like shit. Move over." I yawned, sluggishly walking toward the sofa and plopping down beside him.

"I still can't believe you got that drunk." Ciel huffed, "You got the others really worried."

"I'm sure they'll be fine."

"Yeah." Ciel replied, passing me a soft blue blanket," H-Here it's kinda cold tonight-" Ciel paused, checking his phone, "I mean this morning." He finished, laughing softly.

"How did I get here?" I asked, politely taking the blanket and wrapping it around my shoulders.

"Well," Ciel sighed, turning off the TV, "After you passed out I had to call Sebastian to get us, and since I didn't know your address by memory I had to take you anywhere safe. I figured here would be safe enough." Ciel said softly.

"Thanks, what are friends for right?" I laughed.

"Yeah." He said, smiling.

"You're so nice to me Ciel, even after I caused you this much trouble." I said, slightly trembling.

"I owe you." He said.

"What? How?" I laughed.

"You accepted me for who I was, you and your friends. I owe you because you're my best friend blondie." He said warmly.

"That's really sweet Ciel, one of the nicest things I've ever heard someone say to me." I said, trying to hold back tears and hiding my face in the blanket.

"Alois it's really noth-" I cut him off, mumbling into the blanket, "What?"

"I said, did I ever tell you about stuff that happens to me at home?"