My Bestie...

Hi friends.. How r u all.. Thank you for your valuable votes and comments... The next update here comes for you...

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Here the story starts from...

Pragya waits near the cycle parking with her juice bottle for Abhi..

Abhi drives the cycle fast to reach school... With his messed hair and untied shoe laces...

Abhi in mind: Oh no.. Its late.. Pragya will be waiting for me... She will get late to her exam too....

Abhi reached the school, Pragya smiled at him when she saw him...

Abhi: hey, Pragya.. Didn't you go.. Its late.. People are already sitting in the exam hall & you...

Why are you doing like this... U.. R.. (With concerned voice)

Pragya: sh.. First have this juice.. I know you wouldn't have had breakfast..

Abhi: its already late.. Let's go..

Pragya: no.. I won't come if you didn't drink... (Sad face)

Abhi grabs it & drinks it in one go..

Pragya smiles...

Abhi: let's go..(grabbed her hand)

Pragya: your hair is messy & you didn't tie your shoe lace too.. Tie it.. You may fall somewhere..

Abhi: hey.. Will you shut up please Pragya...(irritating voice) you are annoying.. I'm going.. Bye..

Pragya: Abhi.. Wait..One minute..

Abhi: what..

Pragya: All the best.. Abhi (Giving pen to him with smile)

Abhi: Thank you... (Felt bad for shouting at her)
All the best for you too.. Don't worry.. I will pass this time.. Ok.. (Smiles & pats her head)

Pragya smiles..

Its their routine.. Abhi always used to pat Pragya's head like he used to do with kid, he still looks at her like a kid... And for Pragya, she loves to get patted by Abhi.. She didn't expect him to act in the same way she does... She accepts him as he is.. She has immense care & sympathy towards Abhi...

They moved back to their classes, Abhi & Pragya got scoldings from teacher for coming late.. Abhi sits in the exam hall near window seat.. And saw Pragya getting scoldings from teacher.. He felt bad...

Abhi in mind: I'm sorry Pragya... I'm always hurting you.. But still you are same from our first meeting.. I still remember your pink frock & your cute bony tail & your smile when you gave the ball.. (Smiles)

If something i got best in my life and in this school.. Its only you, Pragya.... As my bestie..

How will she react if she comes to know that I would leave abroad after my schooling... Yesterday, I just told a word, she cried that much...