Love makes me crazy

Hi friends!! Lockdown is extended.. Thought to give you a treat for you all.. 😉

Thank you so much for your valuable votes & comments.. Please do continue ur support.. Thanks for reading silent silent readers.. Give your valuable suggestions.. I'll try to make my story line better.. Give your maximum votes.

💞💞💞💞

Here the story starts from..

Pragya is shown walking holding Madhu's hand in the corridor.. Ishani & Bulbul got possessive on Pragya.. Both felt bad..

Abhi & Rishi comes there only to see Pragya walking with Madhu in the corridor.. Rishi is in magical spell... He stood frozen..

Pragya introduces Madhu to Abhi & Rishi, as her friend...

Pragya: See my new friend.. She's Madhu...

Abhi & Rishi smiles at her..

Pragya: Madhu.. He's Abhi.. My..

Abhi: fiance.. Her fiance.. (Smiles at Pragya)

Pragya controls her blush & Abhi as well

Madhu: Hi.. Bhai.. (Smiles)

Pragya: And he's my cousin.. Dumbo.. (Bites her tongue) Oops, sorry.. He..

Rishi looks at her in hell anger.. Madhu smiles lightly..

Rishi: I'm Rishi (gives his hand for shaken)

Madhu: Hi.. Nice to meet.. You.. Bhaa..

Rishi: no... Stop it..

Abhi & Pragya chuckles..

Rishi: I don't like anyone calling me bhai... (Smiles)

Bulbul: Really bhai.. (Winks) But I used to call you like that.. Na...

Ishani: haan.. I used to call you bhai.. Right.. (Chuckles)

Rishi looks at them pleadingly..Madhu holds Pragya's hand in fear..

Pragya: Let's go to canteen Madhu.. Come na.. (Pulls her along with her)

Rishi stood tensed & donno what to talk further... She started walking with Madhu leaving others behind..

Abhi got surprised seeing her not even given attention to him.. Ishani & Bulbul stomped their foot angrily..

Abhi: How on earth could this happen? (Looks at her direction)

Ishani: she asked me to move & sit for her, you know.. Ranveer (beats him hard on his back)