Chapter Four

It's Saturday afternoon. You're waiting for Draco in the park, sitting on certain bench that became very special for Draco and you. You're wearing the same beautiful outfit you were wearing the other day.

Suddenly, an origami swan comes flying towards you and lands on your lap. You unfold it with a big smile on your face while Draco's delicious scent invades your senses. There is something written on it:

"Draco's to do list:

- Go to the park to meet (Y/N)

- Go shopping with (Y/N)

- Spend time with (Y/N)

- Spend time with (Y/N)

- Last but not least, spend time with (Y/N)"

Your smile turns bigger, but suddenly, someone cover up your eyes with their hands from behind. For some reason, you have no fear. You gently brush your fingers through those soft but manly hands and touch a big ring. That delicious scent of apple and mint that drives you wild turns stronger, driving you even wilder.

—Draco! —You say with a big smile on your face. He uncovers your eyes and kisses your cheek from behind, making you blush so hard.

—Hi (Y/N)! —He says with a big smile on his face—. How are you?

—Much better now that you're here. —He smiles.

—What about your leg? —He asks as he sits next to you. He is wearing another fancy black tux.

—Healing.

—I'm glad —he winks. You blush.

—Are you ready to go shopping?

—What are we waiting for? —He offers his arm and you link yours in his.

Draco and you go for a little walk through the park before heading to the ice skate store. Both of you feel like this is gonna be a wonderful day.

—Well, here it is. This store sells the best brands of ice skates —you say when you two get to the store door—. I've never entered here before —you say a bit nervous.

—It's gonna be my first time too —he gently unlinks your hand off his arm and grabs it. Both of you blush—. Together?

—Together —you smile.

Draco and you enter the store. It feels like being in the paradise of ice skates. He smiles by seeing you acting like a little girl in a candy shop, and after a while, you find the best ice skates for both of you.

—Are you sure you wanna do this, Draco? They're very expensive.

—Of course I am. And don't worry about the price.

—Great choice —the cashier says—. Cash or credit card?

—Uhm... —Draco runs his hand through his hair. He seems to be nervous—. Do you accept galleons? —He takes a handful of gold coins out of his pocket. You look at them in wide-eyed surprise.

—Where did you get that, Draco?

—My family has a lot.

—You can't pay with gold here.

—Excuse me, miss —the cashier interrupts you—. He actually can.

—What?

—This store has very exclusive customers that have requested us to enable gold as a payment method.