Chapter Six

Draco and you get to a broken-down old shop front on Charing Cross Road. It has a very interesting name: The Leaky Cauldron. It has a bar and a large dining room. There are many people inside. It seems to be a very popular pub.

Draco keeps leading you by holding your hand. There is a man sitting at a table who is reading a book while stiring a teaspoon in his cup by moving his finger in circles. The waitress is cleaning another table with the help of a floating tray while a floating teapot is serving tea to a girl in front of her. A big smile blooms across your face. You can't believe what you're seeing.

—Are all of them magicians, Dray? Is this a wizarding pub? —You ask amazed. A beautiful smile blooms across his face.

—They're wizards and witches, to be exact. And yes, it's a popular wizarding pub and inn. —Your jaw drops and your smile turns bigger. He lifts you up by your waist and sits you at the bar. You spread your legs and he stands between them, caressing your thighs as you wrap your hands around his neck—. I'm not the kind of magician you think. I'm a wizard —he winks and plants a peck on your lips. You smile—. Hogwarts is the school where I study since I was 11. It's a school of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

—Wow! —You say amazed—. But... why does nobody know about this?

—Because nobody should, not even you —he caresses your face tenderly and you melt into his touch—. I could be punished for telling you about this.

—Oh no! —You exclaim worried—. Your secret is safe with me, I promise.

—I know —he gets closer to you and gives you a tender eskimo kiss. You smile.

—Am I allowed to be here?

—Well, muggle visitors are neither turned away, nor made to feel unwelcome here.

—Muggle visitors? —He smiles.

—Muggle is a term we use to refer to people with no magic.

—People like me. —He sighs.

—But you're so special. —You blush.

—And what does it make me that special? —His cheeks flush and he looks down. You caress his beautiful face and gently lift his chin up to you with your thumb and index—. This thing between us is a forbidden romance, isn't it? —He nods and smiles and you smile back at him—. That's so romantic! —You sigh—. Kiss me, Dray. Here —you tap your lips with your index finger—. Give me a bit of your honey —you tell him sweetly.

Draco smiles mischievously and presses his lips against yours without hesitating, dropping the sweetest of kisses on your lips. Then he pulls his lips away and gently strokes your lower lip with his thumb.

—We didn't come here for butterbeer, you know?

—Butterbeer? What's that?

—It's something that you're gonna like. We're gonna drink butterbeer later, I promise —he winks. You smile—. Let's go —he grabs your hand and leads you to the rear of the pub that opens up onto a small walled courtyard with no exit door.

—It seems like this is the end of the road.

—Do you think? —He winks—. Watch this.

Draco takes out his wand and touches the bricks of the wall with it in a particular sequence. Your jaw drops when the bricks start moving magically and form an entrance to what it seems to be an alley full of people.

—Are all of them...?

—Wizards and witches. Welcome to Diagon Alley. It's a very large area and essentially the center of Wizarding London. There is an assortment of restaurants and shops here.