|3|

It was turning night Max hadn't woken and Mike was turning really pale.
"Someone!" he shouted weakly. He felt dizzy then he passed out.

Three days earlier
"Brayden!" Lucas yelled.
"Max! Mike! No!" Eleven sobbed.
"What happened?" Mr. Brown asked.
"Max fell off the cliff, Mike tried to help. They both fell," Brayden said.
"What?!" Mr. Brown asked.
"That's not what happened-" El tried to say.
"Regroup! Everyone regroup!" Mr. Brown shouted.

"I can't believe Brayden lied," Lucas said.
"Brayden is Brayden, of course he lied. They fell into the water, they could be anywhere," El said.
"What are we going to do?" Dustin asked.
"We can't leave without them," Will said.
"I know. But how are we going to find them?" Lucas asked.
"I'm going into the woods, I'm going to find them both," El said. The group followed El into the woods. She closed her eyes and she saw glimpses of her friends sinking in the water.
"They're not conscious," she said.
"Are they still in the water?" Will asked.
"Yeah,"
"They are going to drown," Dustin said.
"Kids! Come back!" Mr. Brown yelled.

Max woke up still sinking, she moved her hands and feet around, she saw Mike. She felt her body getting weak, she was going to die conscious and drowning. Soon Mike awoken and looked around to see the redhead dying. He pointed up, signaling they had to swim up and that's what they did. "Holy shit," Max panicked.
"Max, calm down," Mike said.
"He just pushed us?!" Max shouted.
"Max! Look," Mike said pointing to land.

The two swam to shore and breathed.
"I should not have come to this stupid feild trip," Max said.
"Then I would be here alone," Mike said.
"If I wasn't here then you wouldn't have been pushed," Max said. "I ruin everything, I'm sorry."
"This isn't your fault," Mike said. Max turned around and noticed all the trees.
"Shit," she groaned.
"Damn," Mike said turning around.
"Hope you like walking," she sighed.
"We have to get the least bit dry first," Mike said. "Then we have to build something close to a shelter. It'll turn dark soon do once we sleep we can start walking tomorrow."