Truth or dare

Muzan's pov

"You're not gonna touch his wound tanjiro. we have nurses to take of that now get to your class i'll be right there" i said which made giyuu really angry i guess. serves him right.

"ok then... please take care of him" tanjiro said with a worried voice and smiled at me which made the thing inside my ribcage go crazy.

Out of nowhere giyuu pulled tanjiro towards him and in the process tanjiro's hands had contact with giyuu's wound.

"oops sorry tanjiro i pulled you accidentally" giyuu said and smirked at me. That bastard's going out of his limits now.

His wound vanished making my eyes go wide open but the thing was when tanjiro cured me he became unconscious but now he's perfectly fine. i wonder why.

"ahhhh where's your wound?!?" tanjiro kinda yelled while being worried and scared at the same time.

"shsh i just used a healing ointment on him so ya it worked out pretty well" i said trying ny best to cover up the situation.

"oh thank goodness you're a life savior" tanjiro sighed quietly.

"Tanjiro i still need to check on giyuu so please leave" i said and he nodded before going off into the building.

"i told you that he was my mate now maybe he was your mate for the last 3000 years but this time he's mine and you let him die everytime so you don't deserve him" giyuu spit it out like it was nothing but it felt like bullets to be honest. This curse on us will never be lifted and i shall never get to be the one i love.

"well don't talk like you already marked him dumbass" i said really having enough of this bullshit.

"let's make a deal whoever he falls in love with wins. If he falls in love with me then you shall return to our side and betray humans but if you win you can stay here and have him" he said while giving me the cold shoulder attitude.

"fine by me" that all i said but he wasn't really keeping his mouth shut.

"i doubt you'll do everything correctly and make him fall for you" he said with a tone which made me even more pissed than i already was.

"I'm too lazy" i said and he tilted his head in a confused manner.

"i'm too lazy that i do everything correctly the first time so i don't have to do it again" i said and smirked. It was his turn to be pissed. I need to be careful from nowonwards or he will get ahead of me if i make one move wrong.

"let's see who wins this brother. Student or a teacher? we'll wait and see" he said and walked off the opposite direction. why siblings are annoying?

Time skip ! the next day brought to you by muzan's gayness.

still muzan's pov

Tch another day. Being with a bunch of morons in the name of teacher is tiring. Atleast i'll get to see tanjiro wait then i'll see giyuu too.

I did all my morning work and got prepared for this day. who knows what's waiting. Then i got a call.

"hello who the hell is calling me at this time?" i asked really sounding like that bitch from naruto what's her name? sakura! I'm too tired right now even though this is a morning time.

"I don't think no one in this world wouldn't save their father's number" oh it's my good for nothing dad.

"ya what's your problem ii the morning waste of space in this world? i told you im not coming back and helping your evil plan if you want you can call your bitchass son to help you" i said not really getting what this man wants with me in the morning.