Deadline

A/n : dw there aren't any manga spoilers. All the things happening in this story are made by me so pls don't comment things like "hey they are dead right" or something like that. Pls don't spoil anime watchers.

Muzan's pov

"Tanjiro run!" i yelled and got my guard up just in case if i have to engage in battle. if i lose tanjiro again i wont keep my cool.my old man will never accept peace that's for sure.

"Old man just leave already. I'm not interested in your games now! get the fuck out of my school. does it hurt to leave me alone?" i asked him while gritting my teeths. Giyuu on the other hand seemed confused for some reasons.

"does it hurt to let that futile human go muzan? just say i'll be the next demon king i'll lift the curse off of tanjiro but you two should never meet again" my old man shot back which made me more furious. who the fuck does he think he is.

"hey who are you calling futile you dickhead!" tanjiro yelled at my dad wait who taught him these awfull words? giyuu perhaps?

"Tanjiro kamado tell me do you need this muzan kibutsuji in your life to survive? are you going to fight me for a teacher you just met recently?" my dad asked with a deceiving tone. Huh I'm pretty sure tanjiro will roast the hell outta my old man. ofc my tanjiro needs me in his life.

"what?! why do i need this moro- i mean muzan in my life but i do wanna fight you!" tanjiro yelled back making me take back what i imagined. why tanjiro 😐.

"giyuu why are you silent?! just drag tanjiro out of this scene already" i told my one and only bro but he seemed hesitant.

"Muzan today is the right day to put an end to all of these reincarnation thing. i seriously don't understand it properly. Father never explained anything either" he said and took his sword out and showed it right at our father's direction asking for a fight.

"Now akaza! come out and finish this kamado blood once and for all. i don't ever wanna see the red hair ever again. I already suffered enough because of these kamados now i don't want my son to suffer once more" my dad looked like he was in deep thoughts but i had to take care of akaza now.

Just when i was about to charge at akaza i felt a hand in my neck and it was none other than my father. he plans to take me on so i won't interfere with akaza killing tanjiro i suppose.

"l-let go old man!" i gave him a good kick to his guts but it didn't even budge him a little. he was just smirking.

"Just give up already you can't beat me in a million years and the curse is just a punishment for betraying our clan just say 'i give up' i'll take that curse off of your fate i promise" he said and threw a fist at me but i grabbed it just in time before it collided with my face.

"sir muzan are you ok?!" tanjiro yelled and ran towards me. This idiot is nuts.

"Idiot! worry about yourself and get out! ........LOOK OUT" i saw akaza swing at him. No i can't lose him again i tried to get off my father's grip but he was too story. Tanjiro no!

Tanjiro blocked akaza's fist with his sword and pushed him back. after all he isn't a bad fighter huh? proud of him.

I smirked at my dad who seemed relieved? why the fuck does his face look so glad when tanjiro survived the attack.

"Hey todoroki 2.0! the fuck you standing there for?!! help him" giyuu nodded at this and went to help tanjiro.

Me and my father rolled down and fought but i could tell he was weaker but why? is he old now?

When i turned around to see tanjiro the last thing i wanted to see was happening. Giyuu was nowhere to be seen and akaza punched tanjiro right into a tree and pinned him down.