Chapter 3: Little Black Dress

Little black dress

Just walked into the room

Makin' heads turn

Can't stop looking at you

~~~

Suddenly, he walked in.

I froze like a deer in headlights when I saw him. It felt like all the air left the room. My heart began to race so fast I felt like it was going to jump out of my chest.

He had voluminous caramel hair swept around his head. He had eyes that shined like little stars. HIs smile was wide as a child's, but with a hint of mischief. He looked a bit overdressed compared to the rest of the boyss, considering he wore a stunning tuxedo with cupcake cufflinks. And not ot mention his perfect teeth. I would know, considering my daddy is a dentist.

"Sorry I was late, I just broke up with my old girlfriend Diana"

"Oh no, man! I thought you were the real deal? You had been going steady for like ever!" Niall commented.

"Yeah, well it's over now," Harry sighed.

"Hi, my name's Harry," he said turning to me, his blue eyes staring into mine. I could see inside his soul through those sea-colored eyes.

"A-are you okay?" he asked looking down at me. I was so embarrassed! I had gotten so caught up in staring into his eyes that I forgot how to talk!

"Yeah, Georgia Rose! I mean, that's my name..."

"It's pretty. Much prettier than Diana." I could feel the blush creeping up my cheeks.

Not long after Harry arrived, the food came.

"Well I see you guys have ordered for me," Harry sighed, "What is this?"

"Actually, GR ordered for you," Liam interjected.

"It's Alfredo. Don't complain, it's good!"

Harry tentatively took a bite.

Louis seemed to enjoy his slice of chocolate cake, but that did'nt stop him from trying to steal all of Niall's fries.
"Hey! Stop trying to steal all of my fries!" Niall said to Louis as Louis tried to steal all of Niall's fries. Niall knocked over a water glass trying to block Louis from his plate, spilling it all over Liam's pants.

"Haha Li-li, it looks like you peed!" I giggled.

Harry laughed at my funny joke.

Pretty soon, Harry announced he had to leave.

"Alright, I gotta go! It was nice to meet you, Georgia Rose!"

"I-it was nice to meet you too!" I said. What I wanted to say was that I loved him with my whole entire heart, and that he was the most beautiful creature I'd ever seen, but I showed some restraint.

"Bye Harr!" the guys said.

"See ya at work! Oh, and by the way Georgia Rose, Alfredo was a good choice!"

And then the man of my dreams left the restaurant, just as mysteriously as he came in.

A.N. LOL I can't believe how silly Louis is! He's always such a goofball haha

Question: When do you think 1D will get back together? I miss them being together so much :(