Chapter 6: Clouds

If we're never coming back down

Yeah we're looking down on the clouds

And we go

And we go

And we go

And we don't stop

~~~

When I went back to work I was on cloud nine! Harry liked me! He wanted me to be his girlfriend! And if things went well I could be Mrs. Georgia Rose Styles! Even though I was building rockets on earth, my head was totally in the clouds.

After I built a whole bunch of rockest, I was starting to get bored. At some point late in the afternoon, when I totally didn't feel like working, Harry came over and rescued me. My prince charming. He pulled me away to one of the empty rockets, and for a moment I felt like I was in outer space.

After a while, Liam walked in. "Harry! Hey man where are- OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER, STYLES?"

The two of us jumped in surprise.

"Chill out man, I love her!" Harry barked. I noticed a bit of my bright red lipstick was still smeared on his cheek.

"NO! This is so not cool of you man, she just got out of a nasty relationship. And so did you, you sister-kisser!"

I had just broken up with jacob. Jacob. He had cheated on me and left me feeling so vulnerable and i thought I would never want to be in a relationship again because i was so heartbroken, but I didn't care anymore, my heart was gushing with my love for Harry. He filled the void inside of me and made me realize what a true good boyfriend was actually like.

"Liam, it's fine. I've fallen for Harry just as he's fallen for me." I said, thinking about how my life would feel incomplete if I was apart from Harry.

"No GR, we are going home now! And you stay away from her Harry." He warned

"You don't need to protect me Li-li!" I screamed.

"You're too young to understand true love, GR. He tricked you! I thought you were my friend!" Liam yelled.

"Liam! I didn't do anything wrong! We love each other" Harry tried to defend.

And then Liam punched Harry in the fast. I started sobbing.

"Liam! Don't hurt him!" I ran between them.

"It's time to go." Liam said, grabbing me by the arm before practically dragging me back to our flat. I turned around one last time to look at Harry kneeling on the ground rubbing his black eye. I noticed a tear roll down his cheek.

A.N. Sorry that this is so intense! Do you think Harry and Georgia Rose will end up together?

Question: Who's solo career do you like the best? I still think they were the best together :*(