Chapter 4: No Control

I can't contain this anymore

I'm all yours, I've got no control

No control

~~~

I had my first day of work at NASA the next day. It was really fun building rocketships. Ugh, I don't know how Harry had managed to fly into my heart so quickly.

"Hey sis, how's your day going?"

"It's going great Li-li! Do you wanna get lunch together, it's almost noon!"

"Sorry GR, I have an astronaunt meeting, maybe Niall, Louis and Harry can eat with you."

"OK, I'll talk to them."

I went to find the guys, and Niall also was a part of the astronaunt meeting, so it was just Louis and Harry and I.

"Hey, can we go to the bakery down the street! I really want some cake!" Louis exclaimed.

"Ok, sounds good to me!" I said.

"I won't go there." Harry rejected abruptly.

"Ok, well I'm sure we can go somewhere else... You did have chocolate cake for dinner last night, Louis, so maybe we can get something else." I offered.

"NO! I want chocolate cake! If you don't wanna come with me, I'm going alone!" Louis said before running away to the bakery.

That just left Harry and I.

"So Harry... what do you want to eat? I don't wanna make a suggestion that will upset you..."

"Oh, I'm fine with wherever, as long as its not a bakery."

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but why do you hate bakeries?"

"I used to work at a bakery," Harry said solemnly.

"Oh."

We ended up going to get Philly Cheesesteaks, and Harry ended up spilling his messy sandwich all over himself, so I had to get a napkin and clean off his chest.

It was kind of awkward for a moment, I mean I was dangerously close to my brother's best friend and coworker, but I couldn't stop myself from falling for him.

"All done, go back to eating." I commanded Harry.

Just then Harry took a huge bite out of his sub, and intentionally got its contents smeared on the side of my mouth.

"Oops, I guess you'll need to clean me up again."

I sighed and grabbed a napkin to clean his face, when he stopped me.

"Don't use your hands."

And so, I found myself kiss his cheek to clean his face, and soon enough his lips were locked with mine.

A.N. Hahaha I know this chapter is kind of silly :P But I hope that you guys like it!

Question: If the boys could come back together and perform ONE song right now, what would you want it to be?