Chapter 8: Long Way Down

We had a mountain

But took it for granted

We had a spaceship

But we couldn't land it

We found an island

But we got stranded

We had it all

Who could've planned it?

~~~

Harry and I had the most amazing evening together. We went out to dinner and got chicken alfredo, since that was our thing now, and then we walked around outside in the city since it was so beautiful. I watched the reflection of the stars in the sky in Harry's eyes.

After our long night on the town I figured I should be getting home.

"Hey Harry, I think I have to get going."

"No." He said and began to kiss my neck on the sidewalk.

"What do you mean no?" I laughed.

"Forget about your stupid brother who said we can't be together, stay with me."

"Okay," I obliged shyly, and we made our way back to his flat.

We spent the night watching rom coms on his couch and laughing like idiots. I was really in love for the first time. After a while though, I was getting tired. Harry could see my eyelids drag down to the floor and me dozing off every few minutes.

"Alright, off to bed!" He said as he scooped by up bridal style and carried me to his bedroom.

I fell fast asleep initially, but I woke up in the middle of the night and started playing with his spicy caramel locks.

"Georgia Rose, what are you doing up?" Harry questioned with his sleepy eyes. His well-rested voice sounded so sexy.

"Nothing, I just couldn't sleep." I said continuing to fiddle with his hair.

"Well what's wrong. I can tell something's bugging you. Is it Liam?"He sighed and asked.

"Well, yeah," I said as I began to cry, "It's just, my mum died when I was young, and then my dad had to work overtime as a dentist, and so Liam was all I really had left, a-and I don't wanna lose him Harry!" I was now full-out balling in his arms.

"Hey, Georgia Rose, it's okay. We'll talk with Liam in the morning, and it'll be alright. And plus, if it helps, you'll always have me."

"But what if it's not!? Liam's trying to drag us down!"

"Georgia Rose, I'm not gonna let that happen to us."

"Oh my god Harry, I don't deserve you."

"You'll always deserve me Georgia Rose," he smiled down at me, my small frame caged in his arms. "I know how you feel."

"How?" I asked, concerned that he felt loss in his past.

"Did Liam ever tell you about Zayn?"

"No, who is that?"

"Well, he was our fellow astronaunt. We were all supposed to go on a mission to the moon. And Zayn had a vet appointment for his dog, so he decided he would meet us a day late. So we were all on the moon, and he was coming up to meet us. He got in his own rocket and blasted off, but immediately after he left the earth's atmosphere, he came across an asteriod. He tried to steer around it, but it was to late. His rocket crashed into the asteroid and explodid. And he died."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Harr! What happened to his dog?"

"Oh, his dog was Boris. I adopted him."

"That's so sweet of you."

And then we both drifted off to sleep.

A.N. This is such and emotional chapter.  RIP Zayn :*(

Question: What's your favorite fun fact about 1D?