O1O

"walk in the streets, with you
in your worn-out jeans"

sumin decided to go to the library. she wanted to do something really productive on her weekend. there were no assignments and projects, so she decided to just read out every good reads she had missed. she got out of her bed to freshen herself up a bit.

after taking a shower she picked out a random denim overall from her closet. she then paired it with a white shirt and did a messy bun. she hated making herself pretty because she was lazy to do so, and she hated the smell of cosmetic product. yes, she's weird. sorry for making a character like her, yeah?

she got her bag and went downstairs.

"mom, i'm going to the library to read." she told her mom and hurriedly wore her sneakers.

"but you haven't eaten your-" her mother stopped midway when sumin dashed her way out of their house.

"...breakfast yet. oh gosh, that little rascal." sumin's mother continued her sentence.

sumin skeptically went to the library but as she was walking someone suddenly grab the straps of her overall causing her to stop walking.

"what the hell?" were the first three words she said. she looked up only to see yedam in front of her.

"what?" she asked yedam.

"where are you heading to?" he lets go of her overall's straps and put his pockets on his denim jeans.

sumin gave him a smile. "it's none of you business, i do my own business."

yes, sumin says stan itzy and stream wannabe.

moving on!

yedam knew that she was on her way to the library because what else would be the reason for sumin to leave their house at 9 o'clock in the morning on the weekends if not the library, right? well that's weird, why am i asking you guys about this when i am the one who's creating this nonsensical story?

anyway, back to narrating.

"heads up." yedam tossed a triangular kimbap at sumin in which she easily catched.

"i know you haven't ate your breakfast yet. i'll fetch you later at the library, so we can eat lunch together, okay?" yedam waved her goodbye, before he started walking his way back to their house.

she looked at the plastic bags yedam was holding. it was obvious that his mom asked him to buy some groceries. she opened her kimbap and took a bite before starting to walk again to go to the library.