First Impressions

Hello, my name is SkilledScope and I've never really done one of theses before but i think it will be a good experience for me and who ever reads this.

Well this all started around the 1900's and I was eighteen at the time so, I needed the money so my family could survive and I joined the equestrian army.

I was quite the noobie, I've been told by so many other ponys because I've never shot a rifle before and when I took that first shot I missed...I missed again...and again...and again. So I decided to stay at the range most of the time and keep away from the other ponys.

People told me right and I never believed them. Just practice and practice and you'll get better...then it was time for my first mission.

I was nervous, I mean really nervous. I was in a group with three other ponys Chad was the leader, Laviska was the medic, and Fred was the engineer/demo man...and guess who was the sniper, yeah you guessed it...me.

It was a simple task, just sit and wait for the right moment. Just incase your wondering I was 500 or more yards away from my squad so I could only contact them by radio IF NECESSARY.

It was time for my first kill I had to a kill a man who was contacting this terrorist leader I don't remember his name but I had to wait till the call was over. I waited 2 hours...2 hours let me tell you was the most irritating part but I was patient and took the shot...it felt horrible...i took a ponys life. But I snapped out of it and continued kill after kill after kill but then the leader finally showed up and my job was to take him out but make it look like an accident.

I...I...shot the propane tank next to him...and watching him scream in pain and burn to death. It gave me guilty nightmares for two days straight...