𝟏𝟏

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓﹙ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 ﹚࿐ ࿔ ✧˖*°▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓
﹙ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 ﹚
࿐ ࿔ ✧˖*°
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

            Two days had passed, and there seemed to be no update on Rory's backseat driver. Much to her disapproval, Klaus had decided to free her from her restraints as soon as he returned back from his endeavours with Marcel. Despite that, it was advised that she did not leave the premises of the compound in fear that Finn could easily kickstart another ripper binge; one that wasn't able to be stopped by a mere vampire. Unfortunately, there weren't many Originals that were in commission and Klaus was getting busier and busier with his family continuously being threatened.

Rory walks down the stairs, rubbing at her wrists. The restraints that Klaus used on her wasn't that uncomfortable, but it was the fact that she kept pulling at the ropes that made her skin especially tender. Nevertheless, it was healing up nicely. Rory tucks a hair behind her ear as she listens to Klaus' update of his past few days—Rebekah had turned up in the compound yesterday, and it was discovered that they had a new sister. Their oldest one, Freya, that supposedly died of plague.

"Rory!" a beautiful stranger exclaims in her direction as she comes to a stop in front of her. Rory takes a moment to register who it could be, but then she realises that it's probably Rebekah, because Kol had put her in someone else's body.

"Rebekah," Rory smiles warmly as the, now, brunette launches herself into her arms for a hug.

Rebekah tuts at Klaus sourly. "See, Nik? Even Rory knew who I was before you did," she sniffs, turning to face the doppelganger. "Did you know that I walked into the compound and this idiot had the gall to ask me who I was?"

"To be fair, Rebekah, it's a huge different from your old body," Rory comments.

Rebekah bats her eyelashes. "Equally as beautiful, though, am I right?"

"Gorgeous," Rory grins, cocking her head.

Klaus clears his throat in an obnoxious manner, raising an eyebrow as his gaze flickers between the two. Rebekah simply giggles at the annoyed look in her brother's eyes, Rory shaking her head in vague amusement. Klaus gestures towards the phone in his hand, showing Elijah's name on screen. Rory hadn't even realised that the older Mikaelson brother was on the phone at all.

"Could we dispense this fascinating dispute for just a moment and return to the subject of our supposed long-lost sister and the fact that Finn could possibly set Rory off on another ripper binge at any given moment?" Elijah inquires through the mobile device.

Rebekah rolls her eyes with a sigh. "There's not much to discuss, Elijah—she said she was Freya, and then she darted off into the night," Rebekah states. "And as for Rory's condition, she hasn't gone off and went berserk in a while, so here's to hoping that Finn's given her a break."