Chapter 3

I'm just gonna get straight to the story.

"Hi there! I'm Goku! Vados told us all about you!" The lazed spiky haired one said. "Hmph. So, a Saiyan from the 11th universe, huh? I don't buy it..." The firm spiked haired on said, getting in my face. "Back off." "What did you say!?" "I said back off, bitch." He tried to slap me but I caught it and Vados stepped in to stop us. "That's enough you two." Then, my most prized possession fell out of my pocket. "Hm? What's this..." The firmly spiked haired one said, picking it up. "A gem?" "Excuse me," I said. "That's mine, not yours. My father passed that down to me in his will after he passed away." "Wait, your father also died?" "...yes. He was murdered by someone named Broly." "No way! You mean HE killed your dad!?" The orange clothed one said."Not just my dad, but my whole race. Ever since that day I swore revenge on him." "Uh, hate to break it to ya, but me and Vegeta already got that covered." "Oh. *sigh* fine. Wait, is it... *checks watch* okay, can we just get this over with?" I asked. "Why?" Vados questioned. "I got a date in 15 minutes." "With whom?" "Kale." Goku stepped forward. "You mean that girl who has the legendary Super Saiyan transformation?" "Yeah. You know her too?" "Yes he does." Vegeta said. "Goku's face was grabbed and slammed into the rocks, ahahahahahahahaha!" "Hey, she was really strong, Vegeta!" "Ugghhhh!" I groaned as I flew off to get Kale, Caulifla and Cabba to perform the ritual of Super Saiyan God.

*8 minutes later*

All 5 of them held hands and put all of their Super Saiyan Power into me. I couldn't really see what was going on. I could only see straight ahead. But before I knew it, I had God-like power. "So this is what a Super Saiyan God feels like..." "Hey!" Goku said. "How about a little spar?" He said, powering up to Super Saiyan 2. "You think Super Saiyan two is gonna match me?" "What about- *power up* Super Saiyan 3?" "Power up to God or we don't fight." And, as expected, he powered up to SSJ God. "Alright, let's go!" I said. I let out a battle cry and punch Goku right in the stomach. "Oof!" I roundhouse kicked him in the face and threw his head into the ground with my shoe. "This form is amazing!" I said, picking up Goku by the back of his shirt and throwing him upwards. I charged after him and nearly broke his back. "Ack!" I threw him back down and Kale and Caulifla cheered. "Yeah! Go Sashinaki!" "Y-Yeah, Naki! Beat him down!" I charged toward Goku for a final blow when Vegeta fired a blast at me. I just barely avoided it when I looked at him. His hair was blue, as was his aura. "Wait... no... I know that form!" Then, Goku grabbed my head and shoved it into the ground. He had the same appearance as Vegeta. "You went too far, Saiyan. I had to throw you off." "Yeah. Next time, don't go completely- ack!" Suddenly, I saw someone kick Goku off me. "Get off of him!" I heard Kale say. She ran to me and picked me up. "Are you okay, Naki?" "Yeah yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine." Then I felt her kiss my cheek. "I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you." "Th... Thanks, Kale."

*a few minutes later*

Caulifla walked up to me. "So, you dating Kale?" "Yeah, what about it?" "Well, it's just, she's my sister and I wouldn't want her dating someone who would hurt her." "Hey, she had no control of herself. She tried to kill me! I had to do that." "Yeah. Sure." "Yeah! That's it. End of story. Bye bye!" I turned around and tried to walk away when something hit me in the side of my skull, knocking me out.

Cliffhanger.