Chapter 4

Lucy's P.o.v

Once I got home dad gave me a hug. 

"I got you an interview and a photo shoot with sorcerer weekly magazine." Dad said.

"When?" I asked.

"A month from now. He has his been booked for a very long time. Plus it gives you time to work on school." Dad smiled.

"Okay." I smiled back.

I walked to my room, closed my door, and laid on my bed.

 "Everyone is going to find out soon or later." I shut my eyes.

~next day~

When I got to school, fan girl's of Natsu were picking a fight with me. One actually claimed that she was Natsu's girlfriend. But in the end they all lost to me.

"Yo Lucy!" Natsu shouted.

"What do you want now?" I asked blocking someone from hitting me.

"How are you getting in so many fight's without getting in trouble?" he asked.

"I have my ways." I smiled.

"Lucy you bitch. You broke her nose." Some girl said.

"Plastic surgery wouldn't hurt. It'll make you more beautiful." I said.

"Why are you getting in so many fights today?" Laxus asked.

Some girl with nails scratched my face. 

"Lucy! My office now!" Grandpa shouted.

"Yes sir." I walked towards the office.

Laxus followed behind me with Natsu.

"You know your dad is going to be mad about that scratch." Laxus said.

"Crap." I said.

"How can you let that girl lay a finger on you. Are you slacking or something. The old Lucy used to beat girls with one punch."Grandpa said.

"What! I was expecting you to yell at her not give her a lecture. Every time I get in fights you yell at me." Natsu said.

"Well she is my grandchild. But why would I do that when her father should do that. And not to get me started, your dad got you an interview with the sorcerer weekly magazine next month. Your father is really going to be mad. You better heal that scratch faster or at least cover it from your dad." Grandpa said.

"What the hell is going on! How are you mad about a scratch!" Natsu shouted.

"Her dad will be worse than this. Her beauty comes naturally. She never puts on makeup. Well sometimes." Laxus explained.

"Mira! Take these kids to class. With no fighting!" Grandpa said.

"What are you going to do about the scratch?" Laxus said.

"What else can I do. I'll have to tell her father.Even though he might go crazy." Grandpa said.

"You know he won't let this go." Laxus said.

"I'll talk to him." I said and walked away.

~passing period~

"Natsu why don't you love me?" The girl that claimed to be Natsu's girlfriend said.

"Lisanna. I don't love you. Just because I said Hi once to you doesn't mean I like you." Natsu said.

Natsu looked at me. He had a faint blush.

"Lucy Grandpa call your father. He was pretty mad." Laxus said.

"What am I going to do." I pouted.

"I don't know but Laxus can I talk to you." Natsu said.

Natsu's P.O.V

"What did you want to talk about?" Laxus asked.

"I think I like Lucy." I said.

"Why would you like a crazy person like her?" He asked.

"What are you boy's talking about?" Jellal asked.

"This fool fell for my cousin." Laxus said.

"You mean bunny girl. Her and Levy are friends." Gajeel said.

"Why is she called bunny girl." Laxus gave him a look.

"She gives off bunny vibes." Gray said.

"What about Levy. You call her shrimp." I said.

"She is short." Gajeel shrugged.

"Well I guess I can help you." Laxus mumbled.

"Thanks Laxus." I smiled.

"No problem." He said.

Lucy's p.o.v

I walked down the hall to class. Natsu caught up to me.

"We have the next class together. Wanna walk together." Natsu smiled.

"Nope." I said.

"What? Why?" he asked.

"Because we are already here." I walked through the door.

"Oh." is all Natsu said.

~After school~

I walked to my car when Natsu stopped me. Then that girl Lisanna jumped on him. They fell to the floor and Natsu ended up kissing Lisanna. My heart sank. I didn't want to be here next to them. I walked away and got in my car. I drove away. I just wanted to cry. Once I got home dad was standing at the door. I got out, walked up to him, and stared at him.

"Your mother is better at parenting than me.Just go to your room." Dad said.

I just burst into tears. I placed my head on his chest.

"What happened?" Dad sat down on the stairs.

"I don't know. My friend kissed a girl that I hate, and I didn't like it." I said.

"Maybe you have a crush on your friend. I remember when I kissed another girl. Your mom was upset. Why do you like you friend?" Dad said.

"Maybe because he stuck up for me when people picked on me." I said.

"Wait he. Who is he?" Dad said.

"Never mind." I walked in the house.

Natsu's P.O.V

Luce left after I kissed Lisanna. She might think I like Lisanna. What if she does't want to talk to me anymore. Why are girls so complicated. I hate myself.

"Yo Natsu. What you thinking about?" Gray asked.

"I bet it's bunny girl." Gajeel said.

"Yeah, I feel like an idiot." I said.

"What you do this time?" Laxus asked.

"Lisanna made me fall and I ended up kissing Lisanna in front of Lucy." I explained.

"Don't worry about it." Laxus said.

We walked down an ally and saw Jellal kissing Erza. When he saw us he covered Erza's view.

"Please don't tell anyone." He said.

"Alright." We all said.

We walked to my house. We threw ourselves on the couch and started to play video games. Later Jellal walked in and sat on the couch.

"Were is Erza?" Gray asked.

"I took her home." Jellal said.

"Ya'll can stay. My parent's are out of town." I said.

"yo. How about we get the girls over and play a few games." Gajeel said.

"Um.. Okay. Good idea Gajeel." We agreed.