Chapter 8

I sat at Lunch waiting for Natsu. I had both of our trays of food. I felt someone sweaty wrapped around me. Natsu has GYM before Lunch.

"Miss me." Natsu said in my ear.

"Eat." I smiled.

He sat down and started eating. I laughed at him.

"Natsu. That food ain't going anywhere." Laxus said.

"Shut up." He growled.

"Boys." I said.

"Sorry." They pouted.

Natsu finished his food and tried to steal some of mine. I slapped his hand away

"Ouch." Natsu pouted.

I kissed his cheek.

"I feel better." He smiled.

"Ya'll are weird." Cana said.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

~after school~

Me and Natsu were walking towards my car. Zeref and Mavis were kissing in front of it.

"Let's get going." Natsu said which made Zeref look at us all mad.

"Mavis is coming with us." Zeref said.

"Okay." I smiled and got in.

Once everyone was buckled up I drove to Natsu's house. We went inside to find both our father's asleep. Natsu pulled me to his room. We did our homework, well I did Natsu just copied me, then we made some snacks so we could watch movies. Natsu sat next to me and I cuddled up into his chest.

"Mine." I smiled.

"I know." Natsu kissed my head.

I felt something glide across my body up to my shoulder. Natsu covered me with a cover.

"Thanks." I kissed his cheek.

He started the movie and we ate some of the snacks. I got tired and felt my eyes shut.

Natsu's p.o.v

I looked down to see Luce sleeping. I smiled and cuddled with her. I finished the movie but didn't want to move. I turned off the TV. I played on my phone for a while until Gray called me.

"What?" I whispered.
"Your home right?"
"Yeah, why?"
He hung up and walked into my room. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well we heard about your mom." Jellal peaked out the corner.

Lucy moved around and I wrapped my arms around her so she wouldn't get too far from me.

"Okay. Let's play some video games." Gajeel sat on the floor.

"No. Lucy is sleeping." I gave him a look.

"We'll be quiet." Jellal sat next to him.

"Whatever." I mumbled.

While they played the game I made sure Lucy wouldn't wake up from the loud noise. I fell asleep.