chapter 9

Lucy's p.o.v

Me or Natsu didn't go to school. A few of the boys didn't either. We went to Natsu's mom's funeral. It was a bit awkward. I mean their was so many people that I didn't know there but Natsu kept hugging me. I didn't want to cry so I could be strong for him.

"So how do you know Mrs. Dragneel?" Some girls asked.

"Girls stop." Natsu said behind me.

He pulled me towards his family and my dad.

"We are gonna head out." Natsu pointed to the door.

"Alright be safe." My dad kissed my forehead.

"We will." Natsu said.

We walked away to my car. Natsu dove.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked me.

"Go to the nearest flower shop." I smiled.

He looked at me and then drove off. He stopped and I got out. I bought 2 Rose's and got back in.

"What's that for?" He asked.

"I'll tell you when we get to a beach." I kissed his cheek.

He drove to an empty part of the beach. I got out and motioned him to follow.

"Why are we here?" He asked.

"When my mom died, I couldn't get over it. One day my dad brought me to a beach. He told me to say something I wanted to say to my mom and set it in the water." I explained.

I handed him a rose. I took off my heels and stepped in the cold water.

"I miss you." I kissed the rose and set it in the water.

Natsu said something and placed the rose in the water. Both roses flouted away.

"Thanks Lucy." Natsu walked to me.

I gave him a kiss. He splashed water at me and I ran away. He was catching up to me. I felt his arm around me.

"I love you." Natsu kissed my cheek.

"Love you too." I smiled.

We walked back to the car. He drove to my house and we went inside.

--------------
Sorry for not updating 😕