1.

It's hard to pretend the same, when literally torn to pieces, full of regret, heart. Rebecca, every single day, think about what would happen if she was able to close my eyes to the betrayal of a loved one, or that it is not so often talks about his feelings of the mother, or not so good is to please others. There are many reasons to hate himself, but the Rebbe did not want to blame yourself for what makes, or will make in the future. However, that girl seemed to be strong every day, fade in the eyes. To anticipate such a challenge.

Today someone you knew was active and optimistic, and tomorrow broken, and be on the verge. In such moments it is important to understand when he needs help. And although she doesn't admit it, she needs it right now. Now, when flattened her expensive sheets were crumpled, dismissive turn the mattress, it's time to ask for help, but she remains silent. The mind screams about the danger: "stop, think". And before covers her horror, the skin enters the pot, covering the areas of "film" she poddevat long nail, a handful of white powder. In pain there's no shame, she just needs some more of that "white death", which managed to get out of the house for days.

That shit is fatal, but Rebecca will always be small. Not so long ago she wanted one Herself, to bind him to her, that he loved her, and spoiled her affection. But at the same time, she learned that it is impossible to forget the man became everything to her. You can endlessly to convince myself that my heart is cold from experience, it's all over, but it is deceptive. And somewhere in the far corner of the heart he will live, he will still be with her, and every, the slightest, a memory he breaks out of his corner and once again become everything to her, because initially he was her friend. Because she's here all alone. Now it's just unbridled hatred of ecstasy and love for "the arrival", and to the euphoria, during which feels alien creature. Expensive things are given to the poverty that followed the mother of the Rabbi and herself in the past. People at this time are dumb or this Rebecca is not able to hear them. She didn't know.

 Its fear not the danger, and the fact that it entails: a sense of horror. Rebecca knows that sooner or later the time comes when she loses her sanity and life in the battle with this dark phantom — fear.And "let go" as soon as she sees the sunset in the early morning, in this moment, with her hard temperamental, she wants to break everything that gets in the eyes, and after themselves, and not necessarily in that order.

— God, help me not to die today, thinks to himself, but it turns out, so says the rumor, without noticing it. Stand up on the blades, squinting his eyes and trying to see in the darkness wall clock in the room, but she breaks into nervous laughter. Why would she know the time, if she had long lost interest in his charms?You receive the feeling of sleepiness, and she gets out of bed to see what was going on in the house. 

At the rattling music, it was clear that this party is being held, and she only now realized that this is deja vu... This is already not the first day, too often come to her to have fun, and to extract all the luxury of her life. She goes to the kitchen where you stamped some little people, and even though the couple that studied with interest the lady of the house, the Rebbe poured himself a drink.They continued to stare at her, about something whispering, which was very annoying...

— Didn't your mother teach you "don't stare at people"? with a grin, raises his voice girl. — You know, I have a beautiful face...

There's my beauty, — smiled at Omar, and made a friend in a strong embrace. She even thought that he grew out of the ground! Too the sudden appearance of...

Hey, sweet kiss on the cheek, Rebecca huddled in his neck, holding on tight to his chest. - you look awesome!

Thank you, and you... — he paused, examined her face carefully. A person who was dark-skinned and fresh, now faded, as the eye. He even wanted to hint to her about her health, but I didn't...didn't mean to confuse, because guess how it would have affected, so he said nothing. — you are delicious as always.

- Oh, that's why you are my favorite, - the girl smiled, stroking his cheek, and then poured to her friend the same as herself. 

 - Sangria ?! The brunette asked, glancing at the fruit in his glass.

  "Oh yeah," the Rebbe answers seductively, biting his lip. - with a "little secret" you like. Omar frowns and carefully sips the drink. So, if it has not yet killed, then Rebecca initially had no such intentions. This makes me happy.

  - Drink already.

The next half hour falls out of her life, and the life of her friends, because the biggest misfortune happens at the party. Someone begins to scream from what he saw, and Rebecca has to go up to the crowds around people to find out what is the matter. Then she sees the following - a group of people from a party surrounded a body that was resting on a bed in one of the rooms, now, only Rebecca recognized her right away. This room belonged to her.