chapter 13: cheer up (y/n)!

after aizawa says this you completely space out. "...(y/n)...(y/n)!...(Y/N)!" as you hear aizawa yelling you snap out of it. "h-how did this happen?" you say starting to break down. "they were killed by a villain, however the villain was captured." aizawa says, "you and the girls will be dismissed early to go back to the dorms." "o-okay" you stutter, still in shock. "ill let you think things through and go get them" aizawa says. as you sit and wait for him to get back you break out into tears. 'why? why me? what am i gonna do?' you think. "(y/n)? are you okay?" you hear kyoka say behind you, "n-no" you say, "im really not" tooru then leans down and hugs you, "its okay...everything will be okay...we are still here for you." "y-your right...i need to stay strong... otherwise how can i protect anyone?" after saying this you force a smile on your face. "sir, i can still attend today!" you say, "no. you cant. if you try ill expel you, go home." aizawa says sternly, "fine...but you guys really dont need to stay with me." you tell the girls "yes we do." momo says, "yea, your our best friend after everything youve done for us this is the least we can do." mina says. "o-okay...can we go home now?" you ask, "of course you have off of school however long you need and the girls have off as well." aizawa says. "o-okay" you say starting to cry. "cmon (y/n) lets go" tsu says.

*midoriya POV*

today started off weird, first aizawa said we had free period, then (y/n) said goodbye like he was going to die, after ten minutes aizawa comes back and takes all the girls who leave almost in tears, then he comes back alone. "aizawa what happened to (y/n) and the girls?" kirishima asks with a frown, "well before i answer that i need to ask, are any of you particularly close with (y/n)?" "not with (y/n) but im worried about why asu-i mean tsu and uraraka are gone too." i say, "well if nobody is close you might want to start, first off i dont want anyone talking to (y/n) when one of the girls or me arent there-" "what why?!" kaminari asks before he can finish, "(y/n) has been through a lot of trauma today, and the girls and i are the only people who know what happened so that means we are currently his coping mechanism. now as i was saying, (y/n) went through a lot today, at first he thought he wronged one of the girls and was getting expelled. however that wasnt the case, his parents were attacked by villains. he now has no living family or friends beside us." aizawa says shocking the whole class. "will he be put up for adoption?" "what will happen to him?" "will he have to leave school?" "did you catch the villain?" are all questions that were blurted out. "while i do not know what will happen i will talk with (y/n). for today i will have mic substitute for me and i will be spending the day with him helping him heal, as will the girls. with that he left.

*(y/n) POV*

when we got back to the dorms we all sat down in the common room. "okay well first off, do you want us to help you get past it or distract you?" momo asks, "i really just dont want to think about it right now." you say sadly "well in that case why dont we watch a movie?" tsu suggests, "sure, (y/n) what should we watch?" ochako asks, "well how about (fav movie)" you reply, "yea that sounds great." tooru says happily. at some point during the movie aizawa came back and sat with us. by the time it was over it was about 3:30. "what do you guys wanna do now?" mina asks, "how about we play never have i ever?" kyoka suggests, "sure but only if we dont keep score, this will be purely for entertainment purposes." aizawa says tiredly, "wait youll do it with us?!" ockako asks excitedly. "yea sure, why not?" aizawa responds

"okay ill start! never have i ever gotten suspended!" tooru says. "well technically i have before." aizawa says, "wait you? i knew mina has but you?!" tooru asks confused, "yea, when i was in high school i was in a class with mic and one day he just wouldnt shut up. so i shut him up." at this everyone bursts out laughing. "well i guess ill go next. never have i ever had a crush." tsu says nonchalantly, at this everyone except you put their hand up. "anyone wanna share or shall i explain myself?" you ask, "well i think we all know what most are, so ill say that back in middle school  i had a crush, however a villain killed her." aizawa says with anger in his eyes.                  "im sorry...aizawa...well anyway i just have never had a crush." you said, "well i dont know if that makes me happy that your not trying to get with us, or sad for you." mina says with a giggle. "i though i made it pretty clear, oh by the way kyoka...im sorry...i didnt know when i told that creep i was your boyfriend i made you uncomfortable, had i known it would i woulnt have done it." you say sounding guilty. "i-its okay (y/n), i was just surprised is all." kyoka says, "okay just please tell me if i make you upset again." you apologize. "anyway i think im gonna go to bed early, i dont want to have to deal with everyone." you say as you walk away.