Chapter 5

Sang's POV

I go to work for yet another day. I make sure to take my swimsuit and an extra set of clothes, just as Kota asked.

When I get there, I'm surprised to see Luke and North already there. It's very early in the morning right now and they hadn't arrived until lunch time yesterday.

"Hi, guys", I greeted them while clocking in.

"Hi, Sang" and "Hi, Cupcake" came from them.

"So, are you excited for the pool party?", Luke asks me.

"Of course! I haven't swam since I was like 6 though so go easy on me, okay", I laughed.

They stared at me and then at each other as if they were talking. This was going to get annoying.

They seemed to have decided to push away the discussion for now and North grinned and boasted, "I make the best burgers. Every time the guys come over they gain at least 5 pounds". We all laughed and got down to work.

Finally, the end of the workday came. We clocked out and they drove me to Nathan's house in North's Jeep. We went into the house and Nathan greeted me, showing me where the bathroom was so I could change.

I put on my swimsuit and admired myself in the mirror. Luckily, my scars from my stepmother had mostly healed up by now, so I didn't have to worry about them.

Sang's swimsuit:

I walked out to the pool area and stood there awkwardly

I walked out to the pool area and stood there awkwardly. I took in all of the guy's forms. They were all shirtless and their abs looked absolutely delicious.

No. Bad Sang. You have Rocky.

"Come join us in the pool", Luke called out, bringing all of their attention to me. If I didn't know better I would think they were looking at me with lust... but then again, they were looking at me so that couldn't be the case.

I blushed at their stares and they finally turned away going back to their game of Marco Polo. I stayed on the shallow side, unsure of my swimming skills and not wanting to risk it. Luke swam up to me and pointed at Victor mischievously. Victor was laying down on a floaty with his eyes closed. We both laughed and I helped him flip the floaty. Victor came up sputtering for breath and turned to us, his eyes getting a glint of playfulness and chased us around trying to tickle us.

We finally settled down and ate North's burgers. And might I say they were just as good as he described them. I think I might've moaned a few times.

As it got darker, we went inside and watched a movie and ate popcorn.

"Hey, Sang", Kota started. "It's getting late. Would you like to stay for a slumber party?", he asked me.

"Sure", I agreed. "What do you do at a slumber party?", I asked him curiously.

Gabe shot up and asked me shocked, "You've never had a sleepover?!", he asked. At my denial, he went on a rampage about making sure I had the "best first sleepover ever". He went into rooms and closets, taking out pillows and blankets.

"Forts", he said, pointing at the supplies. We all got up and started making it. It was interesting to see how perfectly they worked together to make the forts.

Somehow, Luke got a hold of a pillow and started hitting Silas with it. It was pretty comical to see Like take on the large giant. All of the sudden, everybody had a pillow and we were having a big pillow fight!

I quickly grabbed a pillow and played along with them. It didn't take but 5 minutes and we were fully worn out and laying across the ground. Gabe suddenly groaned and whined, "Dammit, Luke! Now we have to rebuild the fort". We all laughed and got back to it.

After that, Gabe declared that we were going to play Never Have I Ever. We all circled up and held up 10 fingers.

"Never have I ever swam in the nude", Kota started. Luke, North, and Silas lowered their finger.

"Never have I ever twerked", Nathan said, stifling a laugh. Luke, Gabe, and Kota lowered a finger. A blushing Kota glared at Nathan and we all busted out laughing.

"Never have I ever dyed my hair a bright neon green", North said. Gabe lowered his finger and pouted.

"It was only one time!", Gabe tried to defend himself.

"Never have I ever gotten a piercing", Silas said. Gabe and myself lowered a finger.

"What is this, pick on Gabe time?!", Gabe muttered. We all laughed and continued.

"Never have I ever worn a bra", Luke said, his eyes twinkling in amusement. North, Silas, Kota, Nathan, and myself lowered a finger.

"Okay, I'm going to need a story", I said, laughing.

The boys who lowered a finger groaned and Kota answered shortly, "Luke and Gabe dared us to".

Luke came up to me and whispered, "I'll send you the video later".

"I heard that Luke", North scowled.

"Good", Luke replied cheekily.

"Never have I ever stayed awake for more than 60 hours", Gabe said. Myself, Luke, and North lowered a finger. They glanced at me questioningly, but continued onward.

"Never have I ever kissed somebody", Victor said. Luke, North, Silas, Nathan, and I lowered a finger.

"Story time, Sang!", Luke declared.

"I've had a boyfriend for 4 years now", I answered shortly, my eyes becoming slightly duller at the thought of Rocky. They seemed disappointed at hearing that, but quickly hid their reactions. Kota seemed to have been the only one to have caught my down mood and said, "Okay, time for bed now!".

With that, we all laid down on the blankets and pillows on the ground and fell into a fitful sleep.