chapter 5- boyfriend material

I looked at Harry and focused on the right words to use to describe Matt.

"He's my boss, but can be a bit touchy at times"  I finally said.

Harry nods as my order finally comes out and I give sarah a smile while she eyes Harry up and down. I felt a sting of jealousy. I wasn't sure why, but I didn't like the way she stared at him.

I could tell Harry felt weirded out by the glances he got from her. After she was done examining him and walked away he brought his full attention back to me.

Out of no where Harry ask, "what do you want in a guy".

I looked up a bit confused as to what he means by this question.

"I mean like what is boyfriend material to you".

I look up and started thinking.

"definitely funny and smart, but also can take jokes and is talent and has a plan for kinda anything"

Harry was listening deeply like if he didn't something bad was going to happen to him.

"what about you?" I asked.

"well boyfriend material to me is-" he stopped talking because I started laughing. He looked at me trying to hold back his laugh.

"fine what is girlfriend material to you" I rephrase my sentence.

He took a moment to think.

"She has to be smart, outgoing, adventurous, and talented" 

I nodded and finished the rest of my drink and headed to throw it away as Matt eyed me and then started walking over. I rolled my eyes.

HARRYS POV:

As she got up I noticed that Matt guy eyeing her and began to walk up to her. I quickly got up and went over to her sliding my arm around her waist. Feeling a bolt of electricity inside of me from her touch. She jumped at my touch clearly not expecting for me to do this. I winked at Matt and turned around and walked out with her my arm still around her waist.

Once we made it on the street I finally let go, but didn't want to.