chapter 8- I feel it too

CAROLINAS POV
Harry bent down and gently pressed his lips against mine. He quickly pulled away and his eyes grew wide. He made his exit. Leaving me alone questioning and focused on his lingering touch.

I changed into the clothes he gave me and took a deep breath before exiting the room. I prepared myself for awkwardness, but Harry just smiled and acted as everything was normal as I made my way to the couch where he was seating.

HARRYS POV

I tried to act as if nothing happened since what did happen wasn't on purpose. It was quite a surprise to the both of us. I'm not complaining though. As when I did kiss her I felt something inside of me.

She eyed me curiously probably wondering about what just happened. I didn't even know what just happened. As I looked her up and down I noticed she was wearing my clothes that I gave her. I could feel a smile growing on my face. She looked even more beautiful looking comfortable. Her hair was still wet making it a little curly and all her makeup is off leaving her face bare.

She made her way over to me on the couch and sat next to me. We sat in silence before I broke it. "sorry about what happened. I wasn't think properly" I said looking down.

"it's fine. Just warn me next time" She said while smiling.

"I will" I said hinting that there will be a next time.

I smile at the thought of her lips against mine again. Her touch so gentle yet so intimate. I really hope there will be a next time.

CAROLINAS POV

I smiled at his small gesture about there being a next time. I really hope there will be a next time. He touch leaves me lingering and wanting more.

I could tell he was thinking as he didn't even notice the fire alarm going off. "shit the eggs" he said as he got up to shut the alarm off. He looked down at the eggs which were now burnt.

I laughed as he looked down at them clearly pouting. He looks over at me. "you think it's funny" He walked over to me as he said that. He then picked me up over his shoulders. "i'll show you what's funny". He said as he threw me on the bed and attacked me with his hands somehow hitting every tickling spot on my body. I was laughing so hard I swore I was going to pee myself.

After he stopped and gave a chuckle he looked up at me. I couldn't help myself, but to get lost in his eyes. He leaned down once more and gave me gentle kiss before deepening it. I felt myself have fireworks explode inside of me as his touch continues to roam about my body.

"I feel it too" he whispers in my ear before continuing. I never felt a kiss like this. His kisses were so full of love and affection. It drowned out the whole world and the only think you could focus on was each other.

Suddenly before we went any farther. There was a knock on the door. Harry rolled his eyes clearly bothered by the distraction.

He got up and I followed and when he opened the door he's face drained with every last bit of color in it. All the excitement left his body. He's eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head.

HARRYS POV

As I opened the door I felt my body go limp. My face drained of its color and my heart dropping clear down to my feet. My eyes widen and I suddenly felt like I was on the verge of tears.

I could tell Carolina was worried as she wrapped her arm around my arm. I just looked at the person in my doorway. Why is she here, I though. A million thoughts started crossing my mind when she spoke.

"Hi Harry" she said as she went to kiss my cheek. I quickly dodged.