forgive me

Jace POV

As I colled the guys they all came to my parents house

"Based on the incident that happened to my daughter riele. three girls Cree , Lizzy and lillimar you are gonna assist to her and protect her you have to go with her everywhere she goes"my dad said

"Dani and Jade you will be assisting my wife please be by their side,we are gonna start training " my dad said then walked away as Owen called him
"Yay we will be working with the lady. I got to say I hate walking with men all day"Cree said then they all laughed.

A POV
as riele's little brother reo was playing in school there was a car outside the school near him not  any car  but a really expensive in it there were three men in it. One was the driver another was like a body guard the last one looked like the boss he was crossly wacthing two closely playing.

Riele's little sister came to him and told him something and they bother laughed. the main the car smilled and said "Rita has grown so much its Time to return to my family" and he continued watching them.

Jace's mom POV

Riele got out the bathroom and I sow her scared I came close to her "you know riele you have to be strong it's okay to be scared but not okay to live in fear "I told her as I gaved her a hug.

"We woman have a huge heart I know you must have feared for the baby but still be strong for him.now put on a smile cause your siblings are spending the weekend here lets prepare for them"riele smiled I really like riele alot

We went down stairs"rie how about your siblings stay in our house i would love kids in the house".I told riele

"I get it they can stay with you"she smiled at me. I'm grad that she is ok cause I myself has been kidnapped many times but I didn't want to tell her about it so she won't get tired.

Riele POV

Me and Mrs Norman started preparing for my siblings. Then the girls came in the house and hugged me.

"Rie we were so worried thank God you are okay "Lizzy said and they all nodded.

"You guys don't feel bad I'm okay. How about you join us for dinner tonight and start helping us" i gives them my biggest smile

They started helping us.we were laughing when the jace and his father came.

"Honey the guys are joining us so prepare for like twenty or more"JD said as he kissed JM

"By the way honey the kids are gonna stay with us i really want the smell of kids"he kissed her again and smiled

"So now you are gonna forget about me "Jace said as he faked a frown

"Grow up you are a man not a kids"Mrs Norman said and we all laughed.

We finished and they all went to change for the dinner.jace and riele went to their room when they got there Jace nered down infront of me and I  was so choked to react or say anything.

"Please rie forgive me I'm the reason you got kidnapped I should not have let you go alone please"Jace bagged me.

I looked at him and said"as much as I hate your stupidity and your craziness this is not your fault.even if I hate you you are my friend too as your wife and the mother of your child I forgive you friend"he stood up and hugged me and kissed me on the lips.

He went down and kissed my belly and said"baby mommy had  forgiven dad so will you also forgive me"he smiled and kissed my belly

"Rie Lizzy, Cree and lilli Will be helping you and protecting you cause I don't want you to not go where you want because of what happened"he smiled and he went to take a shawer.

as jace came from the bathroom he smiled at me then sat on the bed "rie you know that I love you so much right?" he asked as he looked at me as I was in the mirror.

I smiled and and turn to him and say "ok "cause I know that's what they wanted.

Please vote and comment love you.