children

Jace's pov

I woke up to find no Riele by my side, I went to the bathroom and took a shawer then went in the kitchen to find riele there cooking.

"Morning babe"

I kissed her on her forehead and then her belly baby she is six months pregnant.

"Baby why are you cooking you know all the workers are here to help you" I told her hugging her from behind while she cooks.

"They have been working none stop so I gives them a day off" she said  setting up the table then we seated.

"But the baby " I was about to complain she looked at me in warning so I stopped.

"Now that there is only three months left to have the baby" she said I remembered only three months.

"So we will get a divorce right" I was about to argue then I remembered the promise to keep the mother happy. Then the phone rang I answered it .

"Came on jace at least answer me " Riele said but I went to her and kissed her on her head .

"Don't worry we still have three months to decide "  then I hurried out avoid her questions.

Riele's POV

I can't believe him I was thinking when ammar came and sat next to me

"Hi kid what's wrong with you, you look sad " ammar said petting my head. I have known ammar for a long time even way before I knew jace he is my friend who always calls me  kid.

"First I'm not a kid you are only two years older and second jace is making me sick" I said then everyone  came as everybody I meant 'Owen,mace ,Ricardo ,Thomas, Ricardo'

"Hi kid what wrong with you" Thomas said I looked at him with dangerous eyes.

"For the last time I'm not a kid. And why are you all here " I asked

"We wanted to have a little  party with the baby to introduce a new man in the family" Ricardo said pulling my Chicks . I playfully slapped his hands.

"OK but were are the girls ?" I asked  them, the girls walked in announcing their arrival.

"Wait a minute why is a new man coming not a new woman " I looked at Ricardo.

"Duh it's obvious that it a boy plus our Norman family have boys first " he said like it's something which is naturally.

"But the downs  family  have girls first" Cree argued then raiya walked in with a guy.

"By the look of your baby bump it looks like you are having twins" she sat down beside me then everyone  one agreed.

"Guys this is xander  " raiya said showing the guy .

"Wait I have seen you somewhere " Daniella said and we all agreed.

"He looks like the guy who is in the  photo with Jace's family " Daniella said

"Finally. you girls are dumb he is xander Norman the older brother of jace " ammar said  as he groans

"You watch it you are the one who is dumb " lillimar hit his head.

We partied for two hours we were drinking all beverages ,they decided to drink with me since I'm not allowed to drink alcohol. Then some ladies came with Jace's Mom introducing themselves as the Guy's mothers we partied until it was almost dark.

Everyone left except the girls,the girls stayed and we cleaned everything by we I mean them ,they finished and went to the main house (the house where Jace's parents live).