our little family

Daniella's POV

Owen was on the phone arguing with someone when dani ju(Daniella Junior) our baby girl woke up to see him and called out.

"Daddy " she said with excitement , Owen turned and hurried and hugged her.

"My princess are you okay baby I'm so sorry you will be okay" he kissed her on her head and hugged.

"Daddy did you get my Doll" he was about to answer when  riele picked her head on the door.

"I heard that super princess can't fly " daniju face light up cause she loves Riele so much.

" aunt Riele your super princess can still fly. It's just a mater of time you will see" they smiled. Riele came towards the bed and told Owen to move and she hugged her.

"How about I make you guys break fast" and we all cheered.
.
"Where is my husband?is he still a sleep" Riele asked .

"I totally forgot about him let me go wake him up" I told ,me and riele are best friends plus cousins her mother and my mother are sisters. Owen(Dani's son) he  calls her his wife.

"Yell him I bought him chocolates" Riele said smiling while I left the room.

I opened the room to find the room empty then I went to the kitchen to find the two Owens cooking "aren't you guys getting in my business " he run to me and hugged me as I kissed him on the Chick.

"Where is Riele " Owen asked as he kissed me on the mouth.

"My wife is here " Owen junior asked "yes and she told me that she got you chocolates" I told him.

" she is probably giving dani ju a bath "I told Owen.

" by the way mom said if you have time to talk to her so she can rest, she is worried about you" Owen said and I went yo give her a call.(Jace's mom).

The things is that me and Owen are married and his parents doesn't know about it. They think that he is gay so me and him have to keep it away from them so they won't force us to divorce and him to marry a rich brat that is why he pretends to live at the Normans.

Riele POV

I was worried about Daniella junior aka daniju when I heard that she was sick. dani she is my cousin so I was With her through it all.

I heard a knock at the door to see jace and the whole squad with him each of them with something ,some had juices dolls and other things.

"Why are you late" I asked the girls when they entered and went to hug daniju.

"My princess she is sick baby you Will be okay" the girls said those kind of sweet worlds.

Jace sat beside me when Owen ju came and sat on the other side beside me "wife will you spend the night" he asked me and jace was shoked.

"No baby I will go home but I promise I Will come tomorrow. We turned to jace who is giving a look.

" hi uncle jace "Owen ju said as he smiled at jace and turned and touched my face.

" hello Owen you know that Riele she is actually my wife"jace said with a Small smile.

"Really but she is my wife " he turned to jace and looked at me with a sad face.

"No she is your guard mother not your wife she is my wife " he said tired they kept arguing.

We left the Joyner's and went home we got there and I was tired and slept in the car and jace carried me to the room he placed me on the bed and asked if I was okay I told him that my legs are hurting me ,he massaged my legs and I drafted to sleep.

After three months

(Unknown person POV)

"We got to teach jace Norman a lesson to never play with us and I know how ".there are three dressed In a tuxedo sitting.

"He Will fill sorry for lest of his life " the man said.

"The doctor received the money so the it's going well" the other man said.

(Back at the Normans)
Authors POV

At the Normans there were arguments it was the Joyners Eva Joyner is shouting at Owen beside her it's kale Joyner (Owen's parents).

"Why would you do that and hide it from us all this time" Eva said glaring at Owen.

"Sis please take it easy ,it's not his fault  .."Kate (Jace's mom )was cut off by Eva who furiously looked at her.

" may I remind  you that you are also a part of this, you knew he was married and didn't bother to tell me as your sister, your own sister" Eva said to Kate

Every body there were surprised and looked away Owen was facing down thinking how he had disappointed his parents.

As every body I mean jace,Riele ,ammar Thomas, Ricardo ,lillimar,cree,Jace's dad even Daniella is there.

She turned and looked at dani "you slut how dare you trick my son is it his money you are after" she said and if every body were surprised by his she talked to Mrs Norman now they are shoked  and angry at how she is talking to dani.

Owen raised his head "watch what you are saying or I will forget that you are my mother. Enough is enough finally in my life I was happy you wanted to marry who you chose for me that is why I hide it from you and pretended to be gay " he said to his mother.

"How dare you talk to your mother like that for that slut " Eva said to Owen.

"You are going fall honey let's go home" Owen's dad said.

"Sister plz stop he had no choice but to lie to you " Kate said and dani started to cry.

"Mom I said don't Dani is the best thing that happened to my life cause I had a family of my own" he said as he hold Dani's hand tight.

"So this is why you chose to work  for the Normans than your own company and lied to me about living here " she clapped "you all managed to fool me" she said and headed for the door.

"We are gonna discuss this later "Owen's dad said as he patted on his back and followed his wife.

" wow that is over "jace said and riele punched his arm lightly. And his mother looked him  warning.

" guys me and dani are going home to see the kids and to see if I can get her to rest"Owen said. Every body Left.

At Jace's house

Riele entered and felt her water broke and she told jace.

"Let me get my keys "and the helpers stayed with Riele as jace hurried to his room. he came back and sow every one there. They Quickly went to the hospital.

Hi guys sorry for the late update
Please vote and comment
Try to guess with the gender of the baby

Love you all