no no this can't be

Jace POV

We got to the hospital and riele was taken to the labor room and I was asked to stay out side and I started praying that my wife and baby be okay.

My family got the hospital and for the first time my dad talked to me in a calm tone after along time.

"Son everything will be alright " my dad pat my back as my mom come to me.

"Baby think positively you are about to be a real dad" mom said

Two hours later

A doctor came out of the labor room and every body stood up to know what he was gonna say.

"Doc how is my wife and baby " Jace said worried.

"Unfortunately we couldn't save the mother but you got two beautiful babies a boy and a girl, there was nothing we can do" every bodies started crying except jace.

His eyes started to water and getting wide he screamed this can't happen "no no this can't be"

Jace walked into a room where riele was lying on the bed and touched her hand and said "how could you do this to me " and slept beside her until the nurses took her to the morge .

Jace was sitting on a bench outside the room and his mom came and said "Jace it will be okay you can't cry like that you have to stay strong for everybody" he whipped his years away

"Aren't you forgetting something young man you have two great baby waiting for their Daddy to come" his mom reminded him.

He got up and went to see the babies in the room they were like

His tears started coming from his eyes as "baby how are you guys nice meeting you I love you so much" he said as he gives them kisses

At night

Everybody a lived with sad faces with the baby and jace took the twin to his room and cried beside them.

Mine while jack was telling that tomorrow it's riele s funeral.

After the funeral

Kate come in the room to find Jace lying next to the babies

"So what are the names" she asked playing with the babies as they were a wake.

"Jace Alan Norman and riele Kate Norman" he said with a sad face .

"Mom I want to raise my kids will you help me" Jace said.

Unknown people

Is she ready " a man said as  he took a black girl in a van

"Yes it's already done now riele downs will be know as Rina mars    daughter of Christina  and Joe mars " another man said

In Canada

A girl was brought to the hospital and when the doctor examined her sow that she had amnesia which made her not even know her name.

After seven years

Next update coming soon

What do you think happened